Cove Balcony 2365 on Carnival Vista Photos and Videos

lovestocruise19

The first sea day, I heard a creaking noise, however, I didn't hear it any day after that. At first I thought it was the lifeboats rubbing against the ship, but I think it might have just been the ship itself creaking because of the wind.

Second video shows it without the creaking noise.

[YOUTUBE]MtPL58gBXLI[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]EeLt3ifuerE[/YOUTUBE]

I'm thinking of upgrading to a cove balcony for my spring break Breeze trip. Did you find that the waves would splash up, or that the spray would ever cause the balcony to be wet? I love the idea of a cove, but I want to be able to use the balcony without getting sea spray all over it (or us, while we are standing there, lol!)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Forums mobile app

I'm thinking of upgrading to a cove balcony for my spring break Breeze trip. Did you find that the waves would splash up, or that the spray would ever cause the balcony to be wet? I love the idea of a cove, but I want to be able to use the balcony without getting sea spray all over it (or us, while we are standing there, lol!)

I never had spray and the chairs were never wet for me. When I first sat down I used a towel just in case, but then I realized I didn't need one.

If you can afford it, Balconies are the way to go!

We use the balcony every morning to have Room service coffee before we venture out for breakfast, it gives you that extra time to wake up, love it!

Then the rest of the day during the cruise you got your oasis away from people with a view that's always available to you when you want!;)

• 1 month later...