Has anyone seen an AMEX offer lately???

Wishing on a star

My DH got a card, to get points to fly down to FLL.

On the phone, the rep said that this was showing as a current offer.

When we got online later, not showing?

Is this just random selective cards that these offers go out to?

I am thinking that our card should include all of these benefit offers.

Thanks!

I don't see it available right now on my offers. I believe it expired a month or so ago. We have used it before and it was a great deal. I try to search the offers every week or so. to activate any offers. I am hoping it will be offered again soon.

I have three different AMEX cards and the offers are different on each. I get emails about the offers although there are many that dont' interest me. For my traditional card I had used the 'spend $500 on a cruise and get $100 credit' twice. EM

You made me check and I already had a "$100 saving on $500 Princess purchase" saved to my card. Guess What? I have a Princess cruise booked in Jan '18. A few weeks back I made final payment and forgot about this offer - used Visa instead of AMEX.:eek:

You made me check and I already had a "$100 saving on $500 Princess purchase" saved to my card. Guess What? I have a Princess cruise booked in Jan '18. A few weeks back I made final payment and forgot about this offer - used Visa instead of AMEX.:eek:

I had forgotten about it too, but used my AMEX for final payment last month and the $100 credit showed up on the latest statement. Not bad for a purchase I had basically already made! Sorry you didn't have such good luck.:halo:

My DH got a card, to get points to fly down to FLL.

On the phone, the rep said that this was showing as a current offer.

When we got online later, not showing?

Is this just random selective cards that these offers go out to?

I am thinking that our card should include all of these benefit offers.

Thanks!

It didn't show up in my offers but I went here and was able to add it to my card. http://www.americanexpress.com/wlcl

I just used it and immediately received an email from Amex stating I had used my offer!

I also loaded the offer on my card and had it applied to our sailing this coming Sunday when I made the payment. It appeared on my statement. DH dropped his Amex when our big box store switched over to Visa. But I got a new one to take advantage of offers like this.

Try buying yourself $500 of OBC from Princess.

You'll get charged the $500 and then almost immediately a credit for $100.

Then when you get on the ship you can cash out that $500 and use it to pay your Amex bill.

Just make sure the offer is still valid - I know some of them had expiration dates.