Originally posted by Keith1010
The group at Crystal Cruises to verify this is on board guest services.

You or your TA can write them at: [email protected]

List one or both of your names as they appear on your booking, voyage number and the ports you need the address (eg. the ones you have listed).

It is wise you are asking. There are two ports in Barcelona located about one mile from each other.

In Monte Carlo, if you check PCPC it should show whether you are docking or not. If you are tendering ask where the tender drop off will be located.

I have never seen port specific information on any cruise line web site. Too much information that would have to not only be populated but revised. As mentioned it can change and for some places it is not assigned until much closer to the sailing. Whatever information you are given, once on board the ship I would stop by the reception desk to reconfirm it just in case there are any changes and if there are e-mail your friends with the changes.

Keith
Our voyage overnights in Monte Carlo and no mention at least from Crystal about the possibility of using tenders to get ashore. I'll contact our TA per your recommendation to let her dig into the port details in Barcelona and Monte Carlo. We are assuming Monte Carlo being such a small place only has one cruise terminal to accept cruise ships (if full then tenders are required). Thanks for your information.