Loyalty Club and 5% discount

hmd1987

Hello

I have our first cruise booked for next June (sailed with other companies before), and I'm looking to book a short 2 nighter for 2019. That cruise says past passengers can benefit from a 5% discount if they put in their loyalty number...I'm assuming we aren't eligble? even though by the time we will go on it, we will have been on our first cruise

Hello

I have our first cruise booked for next June (sailed with other companies before), and I'm looking to book a short 2 nighter for 2019. That cruise says past passengers can benefit from a 5% discount if they put in their loyalty number...I'm assuming we aren't eligble? even though by the time we will go on it, we will have been on our first cruise

No you have to be a past passenger on the day you book and not the day you sail.

I agree with what majortom has said.

In theory, you have to have completed your first cruise before getting a past passenger discount. I came up against this when doing my first Cunard cruise even though it was the second I had booked. I was on board and wanted to book my third and they wouldn't give me the past passenger discount. However, they contacted Southampton and they gave the go-ahead for me to get the discount as I was on the ship.