Nice beach

Bell2805

Waiting for more.

We are planning to go on our own, via taxi and renting 2 chairs. Thought his “package price” was too much. Don’t need that much beer.

There's a couple chair vendors in the area around the Boardwalk. And the Boardwalk restaurants/bars are happy to sell you any drinks you need as you go along. Beer is pretty cheap, $5XCD a bottle or $2USD..

There's a couple chair vendors in the area around the Boardwalk. And the Boardwalk restaurants/bars are happy to sell you any drinks you need as you go along. Beer is pretty cheap, $5XCD a bottle or $2USD..

We have our chairs reserved with Castro thru cruise critic, just didn't need the "package plan".

castro1n3,

We will be on the Anthem of the Seas, arriving 2/3/18. Can you save us two chairs? Thx

Robert Moreland

Lucky you. You're there today! How did it work out with Castro and Vigie Beach?

Castro1n3, please reserve two beach chairs for us on Sunday, Feb. 18th. We look forward to meeting you and please put our name on your board. Thanks!

Hello ,

We are too planning to go to Vigie beach on Feb 18(we are on Gem)

I already reserved chair with Castro. May be we can take taxi together,it is only 2 of us as well.

Marina

• 2 weeks later...
i come here to say good bye, then i read these nice comments about the good time people have had with me but i will not change my mind. as of today i will no longer be making booking here. I'm still on the beach the boards are still up and the chairs always available feel free to come rent from me.

Oh, no, i was looking forward to seeing my name on your boards! Will be on The Gem, arriving 3/22 in St. Lucia. Pls reserve 2 chairs for me and hubby, Castro.

Hello everyone, I was in St. Lucia on 3/1 on the Norwegian Gem. We had to tender in bc there was no dock space. I set up a reservation with Castro for the taxi, chairs and a couple of beers. We get there go through the welcome shops and head outside looking for our driver. Didn’t see our name anywhere with a driver... we wait a half hour then decided to just take our own taxi to vigie beach. One we get there the taxi dropped us off at the end and I saw Castro’s sign in the middle of the beach. We walk to the middle and we meet Castro. Castro is a very nice guy and catered to us the whole day. I asked him what happend to the cab/driver and he said he went to the wrong spot and picked up different people and brought them to the beach.... we got chairs from Castro and he set us up right in front of the water. It was a cloudy day and the water was rough but im sure if it was a nice day this would have been a great beach and the water would have been more calm. So Castro brought us out some beers and set us up in front of the water. It then started raining and Castro immediately set us up with an umbrella which was very nice. We then asked him where the restroom was and he showed us. This part I didn’t like - $1US each time you have to use the bathroom. Every island I have been on in the Caribbean I have never paid to use a restroom. I think it was kind of their loss because i would have drank more if I didn’t have to pay each time I used the restroom. Again I know beers here are only $2US but it was just the point that I had to pay every time I used the restroom that I didn’t like... Overall Vigie beach was a nice beach and Castro was a legit and nice guy. I wish we had a nicer day there but I can’t control Mother Nature. If anyone has any questions let me know... to the poster above me I did not see any WiFi on vigie beach. I also have some pictures and videos but I am not sure how or if I can post them on here from my phone...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

Ok folks we are confused. My wife and her daughter will be in St. Lucia later this month and the Vigie Beach seems to be getting huge, positive reviews. We looked at Trip Advisor but they only had one option. Did you folk arrange a private tour to the beach or how did you schedule it and with whom?

Any thoughts are reeeeeeealy appreciated.

Ok folks we are confused. My wife and her daughter will be in St. Lucia later this month and the Vigie Beach seems to be getting huge, positive reviews. We looked at Trip Advisor but they only had one option. Did you folk arrange a private tour to the beach or how did you schedule it and with whom?

Any thoughts are reeeeeeealy appreciated.

You don't need a tour or to schedule anything. As you can see from the multiple comments in this thread, it's just a few minutes from port. $10/10 minutes cab ride or 20-30 minute walk.

Chairs available around $5 or so a chair, no umbrellas needed due to all the natural shade, Boardwalk with restaurants and bars for drinks, etc. Absolutely no tour or organized anything needed just head on over. Be sure the driver takes you all the way down to the Boardwalk..

• 2 weeks later...
reedprincess bless up, yes i had to stand out. but thank you so much for just mentioning it. im personally there on saturday n sundays.

We will be in St. Lucia Sunday May 6th will plan to check out your location and rent a few chairs. We have been to St. Lucia around 10 times but this will be our first time at Vigie beach