S&S card and Cheers on embarkation day

zanydoc

So, if your card is not in your possession when you board the ship and you want to go and get that first happy drink...how do they know you have Cheers? Do they tattoo your body with a barcode or something?:D

So, if your card is not in your possession when you board the ship and you want to go and get that first happy drink...how do they know you have Cheers? Do they tattoo your body with a barcode or something?:D

You just use the barcode on the boarding pass until you get your Sail and Sign cards to enjoy your Cheers package.

If you want to tattoo it on yourself to make it easier, no one’s going to stop you lol. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I always B-line to the atrium bar when I first get on to get my "I am officially on vacation drink." I hope that I am still able to do this......... :):)

That's my first stop as well, just have your boarding pass handy.

When they scan the boarding pass to ring up your drink if you have pre-purchased Cheers it will ring up as Cheers. I'm not sure if you can purchase Cheers on board until you have your S&S card.

So anyone can walk up to my mail box, get my S & S card, enter my room, take a few things and maybe charge a few things as well?

No.

None of your stuff is in your room until you get there! The envelope is sealed and they can’t charge because your security photo is linked to your card. Unless you have an evil twin, there is absolutely no reason to worry.

No.

None of your stuff is in your room until you get there! The envelope is sealed and they can’t charge because your security photo is linked to your card. Unless you have an evil twin, there is absolutely no reason to worry.

Hey bigmo, about that evil twin part.......... ;)