Cabin L 128. Any input?

scooby girl

Hello everyone! I just booked a cruise on Regal for next November out of NY. I've been on crown and Caribbean princess. Loved those ships. I booked cabin 128 on lido. It's a balcony cabin, forward. Does anyone have any experience with this cabin? Does the skywalk go right over the balcony? Is it windy being forward on the ship? ( Ive only been mid ship before) Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

Hello everyone! I just booked a cruise on Regal for next November out of NY. I've been on crown and Caribbean princess. Loved those ships. I booked cabin 128 on lido. It's a balcony cabin, forward. Does anyone have any experience with this cabin? Does the skywalk go right over the balcony? Is it windy being forward on the ship? ( Ive only been mid ship before) Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

You're on the same deck as the Seawalk and Seaview Bar, just a fair ways forward of them, along with being forward if the pool, etc

Should be s pretty quiet cabin, maybe a smidgen of noise during the day from the Sanctuary but it would be minimal.

You may feel a tad more motion than mid-ship, and a bit of sway/side to side motion too from being so high up. For lots of people, not a problem at all...

Happy sails..

Not near the Skywalk and it's not an issue.

Should be a great cabin, except for being far forward.

If you have not, go check out the deck plans...

I am thinking that you are not familiar yet, as you were concerned about the SkyWalk

This cabin seems to be under the Sanctuary, and not the Retreat Pool Deck. So, should be quite. (possible noise from the pool deck above in the very early dawn-predawn hours from cleaning the deck and arranging deck chairs.)

Be aware that your balcony will not be as large/deep as balconies on the other ships. (Recent thread on this here on CC as well.)

The Sky Walk is on the same Lido Pool deck.... Mid Ship.

You're on the same deck as the Seawalk and Seaview Bar, just a fair ways forward of them, along with being forward if the pool, etc

Should be s pretty quiet cabin, maybe a smidgen of noise during the day from the Sanctuary but it would be minimal.

You may feel a tad more motion than mid-ship, and a bit of sway/side to side motion too from being so high up. For lots of people, not a problem at all...

Happy sails..

The Sanctuary and the adult pool area are both quiet during the day. I book the Lido deck whenever I can-my favorite!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought this cabin sounded familiar! :) I went back and checked our old boarding passes and lo & behold that was our exact stateroom for May 2015 Baltic.

No complaints at all. Granted, it was a cold weather cruise, so we were not on the balcony much. It was quiet. The bed was forward facing, if that matters to you. We liked being on Lido deck close to the pizza, burgers, and buffet. We also liked that we could pop up one deck to hot tubs. This was a very port intensive cruise, so we didn't spend much time on board, and when we were on board we were exhausted.

There was not a self service laundry on that deck which could be a bit of a bummer.

Other than that, nothing really specific stands out in my memory about this state room -- certainly no complaints. It was comfortable. I can give it a thumbs up from my experience.

I was just in that cabin on Majestic in June/July(21 days)......that's why your post caught my eye....just your ordinary old balcony in this class..quite small.I am assuming Majestic has the same layout as Regal.....I liked the location...however you are near crew stairs, you use these for muster...but the crew uses these often so door slamming can be heard it never woke me but when I stayed up into the wee hours of the morning I did hear one loud slam which startled me.

I loved being close to the bars(we had AIDP)...we did have one day of rock and roll and it was definitely felt in our cabin. but then again maybe I was hanging at the bars to much. No really, you can feel the action when you are that far forward.

Edited by land lover