Originally Posted by KNJforFun
I would like to introduce the newly created
Krewe of Borderline Addictive Cruising Fanatics
or for short we will be the Krewe of BACF. Everyone is invited to join in. Our Krewe will parade and pass out beads just like the big Krewe's in New Orleans. I will be happy to order bulk Mardi Gras beads (divided up into packets of 3 doz) and Feather masks and ship them at cost to anyone who wants to join in. There are some of us that will be wearing "prior used" Mardi Gras tops (complete with the sparkles), and any other costume is acceptable, or you can just opt for any top in the famous Mardi Gras colors -Purple Green or Gold. Add a mask and/or boa and you will be set to go. We will then travel around the ship and pass out our beads and get everyone ready for their next stop... NEW ORLEANS. We are looking a parading around the ship and ending up in the Fairwell Party. John will be adding this as a sub-page to our links on Sunday and I will be adding more complete information as to what I will be able to collect and ship out to you as we get closer to sailing. Those that are going to the Helmsley Hotel from out of country, we can make arrangements to ship your beads there.

Laissez le bon temps roulez! (let the good times roll)

Joy

Originally Posted by:Uniall

Joy

I will add the Mardi Gras Parade as a new Cruise Critic Event on next Sunday's List Update and list you as Coordinator.

I'll schedule the Mardi Gras Parade immediately preceding the Farewell Party (Cavmom & KParker, coordiantors) and they can blend a "Post Mardi Gras Krewe Party) Theme into the Farewell Event.

John

SCHEDULED FOR SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 3
TIME AND VENUE: TBD

Mardi Gras Parade Coordinator: Joy (KNJforFun)

Mardi Gras Krewe Party Coordinators: Karen (kParker) & Marianne (Cavmom)
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
NCL Latitudes Member: Platinum Plus: 646 points
RCI Crown & Anchor Member: Diamond Plus: 233 points
Completed Cruises
Jan '89 Premier Oceanic, Baha; May '95 Regal Empr, Mex; Apr '96 Regal Empr, Carib; Jan '06 RC Radiance, West Carib; Aug '06 NCL Sun, Alas; Oct '07 NCL Pride of Aloha Hawaii; Feb '08 HAL Westerdam, Irish Theme, Carib; Nov '08 NCL Jade, Med.; Apr '09 NCL Jewel, TA, Miami/Dover; May '09 NCL Jewel, Dover/Baltic; Oct '09 NCL Jewel, New Eng & Can; Nov '09 NCL Jewel, S. Carib; Nov '09 NCL Jewel, Baham; Apr '10 NCL Spirit, NOLA/Boston; Sep '10 NCL Pearl, Vanc'ver, Can./LA; Sep '10 NCL Pearl, LA/Pan Canal/Miami; Oct '10 NCL Pearl, Baham; Oct '10 NCL Pearl, West Carib; May '11 NCL Epic, TA, Miami/Barcelona; Oct '11 NCL Jade: Rome/EasternMed/Rome; Oct '11 RC Mariner: Rome/EasternMed/TA/ Carib/Galveston; Dec '11 NCL Dawn, Miami/Carib; Apr '12 RC Majesty, Miami/Carib; Apr '12 RC Grandeur, Miami/Carib/ TA/Malaga, Spain; Oct '12 NCL Star,NYC/Carib/NOLA; Apr '13 NCL Star, NOLA/TA/Copenhagen; May '13 NCL Star, Copenhagen/Baltic/Copenhagen; Dec '13 NCL Gem, NYC/Carib/NYC; April/May '14 RC Brilliance Tampa/TA/Harwich UK; May/Jun '14 RubyPrincess: Southampton/Ire & UK; Oct '14 NCL Sun, LA-Tampa; Oct '14 NCL Sun, Tampa/W. Carib/Tampa; Apr '15 RC Radiance: Sydney, AUS/S. Pacific/ Honolulu; May '15 RC Radiance: Honolulu/Hawaii/Vancouver, CAN; Oct '15:NCL Sun: San Diego/Mex Riviera/San Diego; Nov '15 NCL Escape Miami/Baha; Nov '15 NCL Escape Miami E. Carib; Nov '15 RC Independence, Ft Laud/S. Carib; Nov '15 RC Independence, Ft Laud/W. Carib; Apr/May '16 RC Brilliance: Tampa-Barcelona; May '16 RC Brilliance: Barcelona-Italy; Dec '16 NCL Dawn: NOLA-W.Carib.; Feb '17 NCL Jewel: Miami-Pan Can-LA; Oct '17NCL Dawn: Boston-Quebec; Oct '17 NCL Dawn: Quebec-Boston; Oct '17 Boston-Bermuda;
Booked Future Cruises
Open