Receiving e mail 'Specials'from Princess nearly every day

kruisey

.I am over in UK at the moment and have been for nearly 8 months due to an illness of relative.

Every day I receive 'Special' offers from Princess because I have not booked a cruise.

Each day I curse down to the bottom of the these and then junk them because of the words 'Does not apply to singles or third/fourth passengers.'

Yes I have informed them but they keep a coming:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It's weird because I was subscribed to most Princess emails (I'm really only interested in 'Standby Deals') for years and a few months ago they stopped coming. I went to the website and resubscribed. Now, I get everything... including all the 'junk'.

Generally speaking: seems you get them if you don't have a cruise booked. Once they know they've got 'cha, they don't send them.

Yes I agree with you.They are using every incentive in the book.Even because you are elite traveled with us........

Hum then why do they not realize that none of these deals apply to me as a an ancient solo if they know me so well????:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

Never mind I have just had the laugh of the day.Person put slug bate around her house because a slug came out of an apple and escaped in her home.This is true:D:D:D

Generally speaking: seems you get them if you don't have a cruise booked. Once they know they've got 'cha, they don't send them.

Nah we get them all the time, at least three every week and they're usually for destinations that we don't have marked on the Princess wishlist.

Nah we get them all the time, at least three every week and they're usually for destinations that we don't have marked on the Princess wishlist.

Same here, at least 2-3 a week. They always indicate there are specials or some promotion but when you look at individual cruises it's sometimes hard to work out what the special is.They willoften say up to 45% off launch fares but that might be for one cabin class and on one cruise out of many listed. Certainly the prices rarely come down.

I really like princess but from what I have noticed their prices have climbed steeply and as mentioned in other threads we in Australia basically get very few real incentives such as drinks or decent on board credit but that's been done to death.

I got an email from Princess last week and the deal was $100 excursion credit - big deal and wouldn't even cover a full day trip.

• 3 weeks later...

Well I am back home in Vancouver.The Princess mail fills two garbage cans.

Everyone of these offers does not apply to solo travelers.

Got an e -mail this week saying last chance to complete your booking.

This was a cruise I looked up and even signed in to look at pricing .Found out with the specials being a solo I would have to pay more than two persons.So naturally I did not actually book.Does Princess feel solos are that desperate ,or money no object,to book anyway? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Apart from that its nice to be home.:D