Ohhhh Nooooo.... Based on Super Large Group thread.

Wishing on a star

I just did a quick internet search for you.. 'crown princess march 11' and it did not come up with any hits.

If there were a big group, promoting their cruise, and they had info online, sometimes a search might find that.

That is how I found out about the cruise that we have booked.

The cruise we have booked does not show up on that theme cruise website. So, groups may or may not be listed there. It looks like this website accepts listings, but somebody has to actually list them.

I am now hoping that this group of singles might not be as large as I was thinking.

This Agency has many cruises listed for singles to sign up for. So, since this is one of many.. like a dozen cruises this year.. there may not be a large enough group to make a big impact onboard.

We are hoping to find out more, and somebody should be contacting us soon.

We had a large singles group on one of our sailings and the women out numbered the men, that's for sure. I actually ran into one of the women who lived in my neighborhood in Naples that I knew.

Crooners was busier and they took some of the rooms, but it was a great group and didn't do anything to ruin our time. Most were the regular Princess age group.

I just did a quick internet search for you.. 'crown princess march 11' and it did not come up with any hits.

If there were a big group, promoting their cruise, and they had info online, sometimes a search might find that.

That is how I found out about the cruise that we have booked.

The cruise we have booked does not show up on that theme cruise website. So, groups may or may not be listed there. It looks like this website accepts listings, but somebody has to actually list them.

I am curious; did I miss it, or are you just avoiding answering those asking what sailing you are referring to?:confused:

Thanks CJ!

I am beginning to hope that this might be the case for us.

Even though, at first, I was wondering if it might be a larger and younger group.

And, just a note, I was just hoping for some general input about groups like this, after seeing the other thread.

I am not sure the exact sailing and other details are really needed.