New Orleans Fulton garage

rdemn

We parked there last fall, and they had us drop off our luggage I think on the 2nd floor (of the garage). They had a place to park, and unload your luggage. From there they took the luggage down to the main level (while you went up to level 6 or something to park).

At the ground level you grabbed your bags and loaded them onto the shuttle going to the port.

At the port you grabbed your bags and hand them to the porters, and you walk into the port to check in.

When you come back, one person goes up to get the car, while the other members in your party stay on the ground level with your bags. When you arrive with your car at the ground level (street) someone will help you load your luggage (if needed) ((they want you gone fast cause they are busy, so they usually help)).

From what I heard, the parking garage management does not want luggage to be taken in the elevators (to much weight I'm guessing, and extra work on the elevators).

We parked there last September. We arrived before they started running the shuttle so we had to take our luggage with use in the car to the roof then brought it down with use via the elevator. Fulton place is the best bargain for parking for a NOLA departure cruise. We'll be using it again next year when we sail again.

We parked there and found it very inconvenient and nerve wracking to wait for the luggage to be shuttled. I'll probably still park there next time, but drop off / pickup my wife and luggage at the port to avoid having any luggage in the garage at all.

Used Fulton 5 or so yrs ago, prepaid, no real problems, but just FYI-parking very tight. Think that commercial guys folds in mirrors , then climbs out the back. Lol, better w/ smaller car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So I'm parking at the Fulton garage in New Orleans

What do I do with my luggage is there a place to drop it off or do I bring it on the shuttle with me thank you

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we parked there last year we had to take our luggage upstairs when we parked the car and brought it down via the elevator. I have read other state they don't want luggage in the elevators due to the weight. The area to the right as you're looking at the garage entrance is where the shuttles pick people up. Your luggage will go with you on the shuttle. They have workers who will load it on the back of the shuttle bus. Once they get to the terminal they park beyond the entrance (rules I'm guessing) and they unload your luggage. Hope this helps and happy sailing. Just and FYI if you haven't booked your parking yet check around online. I found ours last year for 70 for 7 days for rooftop parking. Hope this helps.