Pacific Princess

G&T Cruisers

There are a lot of threads here with people raving about Pacific Princess. Just type in the name in search cruise critic box and you will find a lot of good info. Boy you will be sailing over Christmas and New Years; how fun is that!

Just booked a 14 day Holiday cruise on the Pacific Princess Dec.22.2018 to Jan.5,2018 this will be our first experience sailing on a small ship.:D

A group of my friends did this last Christmas. They like it so much that they are going back again this Christmas.

We did that same cruise last Christmas. When we boarded, I was in culture shock at how small the interior spaces were despite trying to prepare myself in advance, and I was seasick the first 2 days, BUT the other 12 days were spectacular! We had Christmas dinner on the aft deck, played Scrabble every day, and had fabulous, personalized service from the crew. Do I now prefer small ships? No way, but I would easily book that same cruise again. [emoji3] Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just booked a 14 day Holiday cruise on the Pacific Princess Dec.22.2018 to Jan.5,2018 this will be our first experience sailing on a small ship.:D

We enjoyed our cruise on the Pacific before. Hope you will too!

It really is too bad the Pacific Princess is the only small ship left in the Princess fleet. When they had the 3 small ships almost all of our cruises were on one of the 3. We love the small ship experience and miss it when we cruise on the larger ships.