RC Allure of the Seas September 17, 2017

juniorgm

• 4 months later...
Hi, Robert and Jerry here. We'll be on the ship! See you soon.

I was afraid I would be alone. Would love to meet others "family" members as I'm be traveling with my family. Let me know if you are interested in meeting for a drink onboard. I am planning on going to any LGBT gathering planned on Allure.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Forums mobile app

I was afraid I would be alone. Would love to meet others "family" members as I'm be traveling with my family. Let me know if you are interested in meeting for a drink onboard. I am planning on going to any LGBT gathering planned on Allure.

Sure that'll be fun. Trust me, you won't be the only one on board, there are already three of us and likely to be 30 to 300 more. This is a big ship! Check the community bulletin board postings by the front desk daily for scheduled LGBT gatherings. We've been on this ship before, you going to have a great time. Sign up for the RCCL Meet and Mingle through this website.

Sure that'll be fun. Trust me, you won't be the only one on board, there are already three of us and likely to be 30 to 300 more. This is a big ship! Check the community bulletin board postings by the front desk daily for scheduled LGBT gatherings. We've been on this ship before, you going to have a great time. Sign up for the RCCL Meet and Mingle through this website.

Thanks. Yes I did sign up for the Meet and mingle and plan on looking for the meetings. I'm Ralph btw do you guys belong to the Facebook group for the ship? 4b439ca768fd11d5be27aaa7c32d8792.jpg