Carnival vs other Cruise Lines

gaillyn518

I wouldn't say that if After Midnight or the Brat Pack was playing on the Escape, that was it. There was usually a 900 show in the Supper Club and there was either comedy or Howl at the Moon in Headliners.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

I'm not sure that I would put a show that uses hardwood chairs in the same category as a show in the main theater.

Please explain to me what is so different between how things are done with the mega ships on Royal and the Breakaway and Breakaway-Plus class ships on NCL. Been on the Escape twice and from what I have read on the boards, their procedures are the same as what happens on the Royal mega ships. You need to make reservations for most shows as well as specialty dining ahead of time and there is a stand by line to fill in the gaps. Thanks

1) You still have the option for a fixed assigned dining time (that works with the shows) in the MDR.

2) RCCL theaters and venues seat more and often more than one show is going on at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm not sure that I would put a show that uses hardwood chairs in the same category as a show in the main theater.

Since you have not cruised on the Escape and probably have no intentions to since you like the older smaller ships as I recall from previous discussions, your opinion is moot. But I will let you know that the seating in the Supper Club was not on hardwood chairs. And if the hardwood chairs in Headliners are so uncomfortable, then why hasn't there been any uproar about it?

Since you have not cruised on the Escape and probably have no intentions to since you like the older smaller ships as I recall from previous discussions, your opinion is moot. But I will let you know that the seating in the Supper Club was not on hardwood chairs. And if the hardwood chairs in Headliners are so uncomfortable, then why hasn't there been any uproar about it?

LOL, my opinion is just as valid as yours. I don't need to sit in a hardwood chair on a huge ship to know that I don't like sitting in hardwood chairs. Obviously other people do not mind, which is irrelevant to me. I also said in another thread that I was interested in sailing on Oasis (and that was partly due to what you have said about that class, in spite of your passive aggressive responses to anyone that doesn't just LOVE them big ships). I actually was booked on Breakaway at one point, but that cruise was cancelled by NCL. And to reiterate my point I would not equate a show that uses hardwood chairs in the same category as a show in the main theater and I don't care what size ship we are talking about.