Lesbian Couples who love cruising

mithryl

Hi ladies, is anyone else going on the Celebrity Equinox 2/11/13 Ultimate Caribbean cruise? Pied Piper will be on this cruise however we are not part of that group for this particular cruise. Hope to meet other women couples on this cruise. Ann and Rebecca

Ann & Rebecca -

I wish I could say we were going on this one, but we just returned from the Christmas Cruise on the Reflection! I am anxious to hear your review of the cruise.

Laura and I are both consultants, so our cruises have to be scheduled far in advance -- but would love to cruise at the same time as you, and other couples if the opportunity arises.

We're on the other side of the state, we should schedule dinner one weekend when you return.

Enjoy your cruise!

Janis & Laura

Hi Janis and Laura!

Thanks for the note. How did you like the Reflection? Looks like a beautiful new boat. Did you feel like it was quite a bit different than other Celebrity boats in the Solstice class? We finally got to the 'elite' level with Celebrity, so will probably stay with that line for awhile. I've been hoping to hear a review of the Reflection...

We are excited about our cruise on 2/11, however the Equinox currently has a bad case of the Norovirus going around! Hope the problem is under control before we board.

Sure would be fun to meet you both for dinner when we return. We were just over to Naples last weekend. I love the beautiful beaches on the gulf side. It would be great to meet other women couples that love to cruise!

Cheers,

Ann and Rebecca

Hi ladies, is anyone else going on the Celebrity Equinox 2/11/13 Ultimate Caribbean cruise? Pied Piper will be on this cruise however we are not part of that group for this particular cruise. Hope to meet other women couples on this cruise. Ann and Rebecca

Sorry, going on the Eclipse in March. Have fun!

Hi There, we are not going on the same cruise but I can't wait for our getaway. We are going on a 4 day in Feb., a 15 day in March and I just finished booking a 7 day with our 3 granddaughters in May.

RCCL AND CELEBRITY.

I'd actually like to take a longer cruise, say 14 days, just to see how I would like doing so. My wife doesn't think she could handle it. As long as we have lots of port days I know I'd be fine. We just booked the Christmas cruise on Norwegian GEM Thursday night and this will be our longest sailing as it is 9 days.

Hi Janis and Laura!

Thanks for the note. How did you like the Reflection? Looks like a beautiful new boat. Did you feel like it was quite a bit different than other Celebrity boats in the Solstice class? We finally got to the 'elite' level with Celebrity, so will probably stay with that line for awhile. I've been hoping to hear a review of the Reflection...

We are excited about our cruise on 2/11, however the Equinox currently has a bad case of the Norovirus going around! Hope the problem is under control before we board.

Sure would be fun to meet you both for dinner when we return. We were just over to Naples last weekend. I love the beautiful beaches on the gulf side. It would be great to meet other women couples that love to cruise!

Cheers,

Ann and Rebecca

Hi,

We went on this cruise and had a great time. Have some chilly clothing and a rain jacket. We hooked up with cruise critic and did a great Costa Rican tour with them. We saw, we walked, we ate, we shopped, we visited the zoo and it was fantastic.

Hi Janis and Laura!

Cheers,

Ann and Rebecca

Ann & Rebecca -

The Reflection was certainly a beautiful ship. Laura loved the Persian Gardens - relaxing on the heated beds, the sauna and steam room. Me? The Ice Room was more my style. ;) I was sick for most of the cruise with some type of sinus bug, so didn't enjoy it as much as I would have, had I been feeling 100%. We also may have spoiled ourselves with all of the activities on the Allure and Oasis, as I'm one who prefers a lot of different options. I would have loved the art classes, but the problem was they were all full -- because those with Captain's Club status could sign up early. Laura felt like the entertainment was better on the Celebrity line, and the food was equal - mind you we just discovered cruising a couple of years ago, so we have a bit of catching up to do. Not sure if this blog will allow email addresses to come through, but if so, please contact me at Janis.m.goodman@gmail.com or on FB at Janis Eberle Goodman. Would absolutely love to have dinner when you return to hear about the cruise and get to know both of you! We're planning the Panama Canal next year -- have you done it?

Take care -

Janis & Laura

:):)

I'd actually like to take a longer cruise, say 14 days, just to see how I would like doing so. My wife doesn't think she could handle it. As long as we have lots of port days I know I'd be fine. We just booked the Christmas cruise on Norwegian GEM Thursday night and this will be our longest sailing as it is 9 days.

We like longer cruises. We've done a 14 day made up of two 7 day back to back (NCL Jewel) and a 14 day Cruise on Eclipse. Once you wind down, and don't try and do too much and in my case, eat everything in site, it's great to relax and be spoiled!

We enjoyed Celebrity a lot and have a 27 day cruise booked for fall :eek: on Constellation, starting in Istanbul and ending in Ft Lauderdale. Will anyone else be on board? We've done a few 3 week vacations, but with travel before and after, this will be a full month!

We're also looking at a cruise late April into March, probably back to back on Constellation (4 and 5 days for 9 days total) and should book that by the end of the coming week. *fingers crossed*

Hi ladies,

My wife and I (of 8 years) have only recently discovered our love of cruising. We are booked on the Norwegian Jade out of Rome and back to back Eastern Mediterranean 13-23 Feb 2013. Any other couples planning this cruise? I see others have taken this trip as well - any recommendations?

Happy travels!

Elaine & Lisa

:):)

We like longer cruises. We've done a 14 day made up of two 7 day back to back (NCL Jewel) and a 14 day Cruise on Eclipse. Once you wind down, and don't try and do too much and in my case, eat everything in site, it's great to relax and be spoiled!

We enjoyed Celebrity a lot and have a 27 day cruise booked for fall :eek: on Constellation, starting in Istanbul and ending in Ft Lauderdale. Will anyone else be on board? We've done a few 3 week vacations, but with travel before and after, this will be a full month!

We're also looking at a cruise late April into March, probably back to back on Constellation (4 and 5 days for 9 days total) and should book that by the end of the coming week. *fingers crossed*

27 DAYS!!!!......super WOW!!

Not only do I wish I can get that much time off from work, I wish I could devote it all to cruising lol.

I'm thinking if perhaps we split the days between two cruises my wife wouldn't feel to weird about it. Plus we'd have the added bonus of spending time on two different ships.

We're booked solid with 3 sailing in 2013. I'm already looking ahead to 2014 and would love to do an Hawaiian cruise on NCL Pride of America. That's suppose to be saved for our 5th wedding anniversary cruise in 2016 but I want it like NOW!! lol

I would also finally like to do an Olivia Cruise.

Edited by Lipz

Hi,

We went on this cruise and had a great time. Have some chilly clothing and a rain jacket. We hooked up with cruise critic and did a great Costa Rican tour with them. We saw, we walked, we ate, we shopped, we visited the zoo and it was fantastic.

Just noticed you are from Boca as well! We are Ann and Rebecca from west Boca. Enjoy cruising so much that we moved to Florida. Would like to meet you and your partner for drinks or dinner and hear about your travels. If interested you can email us at Mnywmn1@aol.com Enjoy your upcoming cruises!

Hi,

Ann & Rebecca -

The Reflection was certainly a beautiful ship. Laura loved the Persian Gardens - relaxing on the heated beds, the sauna and steam room. Me? The Ice Room was more my style. ;) I was sick for most of the cruise with some type of sinus bug, so didn't enjoy it as much as I would have, had I been feeling 100%. We also may have spoiled ourselves with all of the activities on the Allure and Oasis, as I'm one who prefers a lot of different options. I would have loved the art classes, but the problem was they were all full -- because those with Captain's Club status could sign up early. Laura felt like the entertainment was better on the Celebrity line, and the food was equal - mind you we just discovered cruising a couple of years ago, so we have a bit of catching up to do. Not sure if this blog will allow email addresses to come through, but if so, please contact me at Janis.m.goodman@gmail.com or on FB at Janis Eberle Goodman. Would absolutely love to have dinner when you return to hear about the cruise and get to know both of you! We're planning the Panama Canal next year -- have you done it?

Take care -

Janis & Laura

Hi ladies - sent you a friend request on Facebook. Thanks for the info! We have not cruised the Panama Canal before. Our upcoming cruise won't actually go through the canal, however tours are available. I'm excited to see Columbia and Costa Rica as well. We are really excited about our cruise! Have a great day!

We did the Panama Canal on Princess. Great trip but I don't suggest taking the Panama tours as there is nothing to see but Panama Canal unless you go to the pacific. I. Woke up at 4am and watched and went through the canals while the ship went through and that was amazing.

Yes, the trip this weekend seems like it will be a little chilly. Even though CoZumel is south of Florida, our weather is 50-75 right now.

Hi Denise & Alby, I read your post on the main thread and thought I'd jump over here and say hello! A meetup at the Martini Bar sounds great. As we are from Ohio and there is currently about 14 inches of snow on the ground, we are really looking forward to this cruise!! Are you both from Florida or are you transplants from somewhere else originally? (We both talk about moving south but have yet to do it:D)

Hope to see you onboard in a week!

Bethany & Rhonda,

I'm orginally from NY, but living in the Sunshine State over 20 years. Alby was born in Havana but grew up in Miami since she was 5. We LOVE living here! It's especially nice to be able to hop on the ships any time. Looking forward to connecting on board!!

;)

Bethany & Rhonda,

I'm orginally from NY, but living in the Sunshine State over 20 years. Alby was born in Havana but grew up in Miami since she was 5. We LOVE living here! It's especially nice to be able to hop on the ships any time. Looking forward to connecting on board!!

;)

lucky girl to not be in NY (especially in LI).

Whenever I get to retire we hope to move to FL.

Reasons:

no more snow.

warmer temps.

able to cruise more easily.

:):D:)

• 2 weeks later...

Happy to have found this board!~ We are in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and would love to cruise with some other couples or singles. Just cruised for a short 4 day break over to the Bahamas and have a long one planned for 5/24/14 on FOS. Of course whatever comes up before then that we just cant pass by, lol, we will be on!!!

Anyone in the Tampa area?? :)

Happy to have found this board!~ We are in the Tampa Bay area of Florida and would love to cruise with some other couples or singles. Just cruised for a short 4 day break over to the Bahamas and have a long one planned for 5/24/14 on FOS. Of course whatever comes up before then that we just cant pass by, lol, we will be on!!!

Anyone in the Tampa area?? :)

my wife and I will be moving to Orlando/ winterhaven area and we will definitely have to all jump on a long weekender together!