Next Cruise onboard information

We are sailing on Oasis OTS in a couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me what the recent Next Cruise promotions are that are being offered onboard by RCCL? We want to be prepared and do some research ahead of time since we will have limited internet onboard. TIA

Read carefully as the best perks require a non-refundable deposit:

http://www.royalonboardsales.com/content/assets/2015/05/FAQ-Trade-New-NextCruise-Offer-August-2017.pdf

We were on Oasis last month and knew we would be cruising on it for our next cruise as well. I went online and checked prices. We then went in and talked to a CSR and they quoted the same price but the deposit was only $100 per person. We also received $275 OBC. I booked with them and recently transferred it to a TA and received an additional $25 OBC and $75 off the invoice.

We are sailing on Oasis OTS in a couple of weeks. Can anyone tell me what the recent Next Cruise promotions are that are being offered onboard by RCCL? We want to be prepared and do some research ahead of time since we will have limited internet onboard. TIA

You can access the Royal Caribbean (and Celebrity and Azamara) website for free on board.

I am thinking of also booking on next cruise as I did last year for my upcoming cruise. But I am finding it confusing still. Based on the great links you all posted, it appears OBC can no longer be used for the current sailing. Also if you change your reservation in any way by room or date, you must pay $100 change fee. It also says on the Next Cruise flyer there are no more reduced deposits. So the 11 night balcony with a non refundable deposit is still $500 for 2 people. Am I reading that wrong?

I am thinking of also booking on next cruise as I did last year for my upcoming cruise. But I am finding it confusing still. Based on the great links you all posted, it appears OBC can no longer be used for the current sailing. Also if you change your reservation in any way by room or date, you must pay $100 change fee. It also says on the Next Cruise flyer there are no more reduced deposits. So the 11 night balcony with a non refundable deposit is still $500 for 2 people. Am I reading that wrong?

I can say that Bob was correct, I booked my 11 night on board via next cruise and the deposit was only $200.

Kyle

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The flyer that I post is not exactly current, and does not mention the reduced deposit. The reduced deposit was added more recently, and requires booking with a non-refundable deposit option. You are correct that the ability to use the OBC on the current cruise is no longer an option. The $100 change fee applies to cancelling, changing ship, or changing sailing date. It does not apply to changing staterooms on the same cruise.

Note, however, if you do not do a nonfrefundable deposit (i.e., if you want a fully refundable deposit, because you don't want to pay a $99 change fee per booking change), then you will pay the full normal deposit, plus you'll pay a higher cruise fare, plus you'll have reduced OBC. I hate the new nonrefundable deposit, it makes booking onboard virtually useless to me, since I will only book with a fully refundable deposit - life is too uncertain.

And, "full normal deposit" now means double deposit for solos - so if you're booking a 14-night cruise onboard with a fully refundable deposit, you'll be paying $900 upfront, a higher cruise fare, and receiving minimal OBC. Only reason to book onboard is if a cruise comes out while you're sailing that you don't want to miss -- or if you're 100% sure you're going on a sailing, and are willing to book on a nonrefundable basis, in which case you receive all of the benefits noted above, the $100 reduced deposit, the lower cruise fares, and the extra OBC.