On board the Odyssey

Sunprince

Thanks Markham, I double checked the Rick Meadows email and there is no sign of a survey. That email came 9 days after disembarkation so yours was much earlier. The last cruise I had the survey in a few day, so not sure why it has taken 2+ weeks. I guess a call will be required.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Sun prince - I misread your post about the new sofa- wondered why you didn't like the new striped ones! Agree with you and Markham about Ali - we were impressed by the time he spent working the Colonnade at mealtimes.

I haven't received my post cruise email survey. I received a welcome home and thank you email from Rick Meadows but no survey. It over 2 weeks since disembarkation and thought I would have received it by now. Has anyone else received the survey?

Same here, 15 days since debarkation and no email survey - this had never happened before for me. Now I know I wasn't the only one.

six Seabourn cruises and never any email survey ( not counting first two where there was a paper on board survey, dropped off in the suite towards the end of the cruise).

I find it a little vexing as we would want to comment on a few things, but when back from vacation I'm too busy with more important tasks to spare the time chasing Seabourn to send me one.

Surprised to read about the lack of post-cruise questionnaires. A couple of times I've received mine later on disembarkation day, that just adds to my disembark low mood! Sounds like a possible glitch in SB's systems.

• 2 months later...

To the people that cruised, could you add a little (or refer me to your review) about the ports? I am having trouble finding any comments about excursions and we are looking at doing "Adriatic & Greek Glories" in July 2018. This itinerary has some of the smaller cities (Siberia, Kotor, Corfu, Nydri, Gythion and Naupilion) and I am curious if you all did something fun there. Also, how easy was it to walk off the boat and do your own thing? Thanks for any insight you can offer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

The only 2 I can help you with are Corfu - try and join the shopping with the chef. Advertised the night before and limited to the first 20 or so people to sign up at Seabourn square. The other is Nydri. A slightly tacky seaside town but there is a walk (or cycle or taxi) up to the waterfall. Even if you get a taxi the last 350m is uneven ground with a bit of a scramble in places. A mere trickle in July but still pretty. Very busy after about 10:30am though.