Q on Getaway courtyard haven penthouse

CSimonetti

has anyone ever booked this H5 category with three adults? I’ve seen videos showing the chair is a pullout bed, but no pics of that. Would love to hear from anyone with experience good or bad. It’s my mom, sister and I all traveling together. My sister and I are both about 6’ tall, Mom is a munchkin at 5’4. None of us petite in size

Interested in seeing pics of the pull out chair/bed too. My 11 year old daughter will be sleeping on that and I'm sure it will be fine for her, but just curious to see it actually set up as a bed.

As far as your specific situation, sorry I don't have any input - this will be our first time in an H5 (we will be on the Escape).

Interested in seeing pics of the pull out chair/bed too. My 11 year old daughter will be sleeping on that and I'm sure it will be fine for her, but just curious to see it actually set up as a bed.

As far as your specific situation, sorry I don't have any input - this will be our first time in an H5 (we will be on the Escape).

There really just aren’t any pics I could find. Curious minds want to know lol

Two years ago, my wife, daughter, and I stayed in the same H5 on the Breakaway, essentially the same as the Getaway. My daughter was about that 5-4 height and living with us 3 in that room was quite OK. That said, you may want them to remove one of the chairs at the small table, along with the side table, so you have more circulation space. The bed in the room opens out staying as wide as that piece of furniture.

In your situation, I'd opt for the H7 forward facing Haven suite. We stayed in that room last year on the Getaway. Way, way more space. The couch, or third bed, is the size of a twin mattress; and whomever opts for the king bed, gets the benefit of, well, a king bed, plus the privacy of a door to the bedroom, which is great if you come back later than some others in the group and don't want to wake people.

The price on H7 is slightly lower than H5 but the value is way higher. Yes, you aren't in the Haven itself, but you are a couple of floors away from being there. It's a no-brainer in my opinion.

Not sure if it is the same but on the jewell in an aft penthouse my niece took the chair that converted to a bed. I had the queen bed to myself. Her chair folds out as a bed on the floor. Let's just say it works for a teen.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums