"LIVE" from MSC Divina - May 28, 2016

Radio

Hi Radio - did you have a chance to use the onboard App on The Divina?? Am curious of how it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The App needs some work. . .It offers some of the daily activities, and excursions. You are unable to see your room charges though.

Radio

;);)

MSC APP

96a7ca05a11ef95fad0cb24e088a28aa.jpg

Edited by Radio

Thanks Radio for the app info. Not too surprised about not being able to see your room charges as they want you to just charge away with no thought till the end of the cruise. We actually downloaded an app that helps you track your charges while on ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi Radio,

Thanks for a wonderful review.:)

The pictures were beautiful and the ship look truly Divine.

I am booking our 1st cruise (wife and 2 kids) for May next year on Divina.

thanks again Radio.

Hi Radio........Can you or someone else help with the air conditioning issue I read on a review. It was mentioned that the ship doesn't have refrigerated air conditioning. The review said the ship has an evaporate cooling system that fills the areas and cabin with humid air?????? Can this possibly be the case? I sure hope not!!!

Thank you.

Hi Radio........Can you or someone else help with the air conditioning issue I read on a review. It was mentioned that the ship doesn't have refrigerated air conditioning. The review said the ship has an evaporate cooling system that fills the areas and cabin with humid air?????? Can this possibly be the case? I sure hope not!!!

Thank you.

There AC is just fine.

Thank you.

I'm no engineer, but AC worked fine for us. First cruise I've been on where I did not just click it down to max cold; even the middle setting kept us comfy. Was never humid anywhere in public areas.

Thank you!!! Great to know!!! No humidity sounds awesome!!! Sounds like the cabins were cool enough too! Wonderful!

I'm no engineer, but AC worked fine for us. First cruise I've been on where I did not just click it down to max cold; even the middle setting kept us comfy. Was never humid anywhere in public areas.
Edited by GRANNYOFSIX

Mark, As usual I am late to the party but wanted to let you know that Linda and I enjoyed your " live " review and pictures as always. Thank you!!!

George in NY

Thanks for the nice comments George ;)

Welcome aboard. . .

Radio

;);)

• 1 month later...

hi, great review, its told me almost everything i need to know after booking today to set sail on this ship on 10th sept :D:D

i take it all the cocktails are included in the drinks package? (the drinks package, not the premium drinks package)

on your daily planner pics it say snacks till 130am but is there somewhere you can eat anytime of night?? (last year on Royal carribean i could leave the nightclub at anytime and wander down to the 'high street' deck and get a sandwich from the sandwich shop/bar or pizza slices from the pizza place)

• 1 month later...