Freestyle Cruise Reward Deposit I will like to sell it (worth 250$)

Monteazul

Dear All,

Sometime ago my wife and me bought a 250$ Reward deposit to be used in a "future" cruise, but for many reasons we have not been able (and won't be) to used it before expiration which is this September 23.

How can I sell it for around 180$? Anyone interested in it?

Regards

... 250$ Reward deposit ... have not been able (and won't be) to used it before expiration this September 23.

How can I sell it for around 180$? Anyone interested in it? Regards

Hi, a friendly tip, the typical actual cost was/is $150 or possibly just 125, and is valued less as it's about to expire in about 2+ months. Seasoned CC members sailing NCL know this. Price it accordingly for a quicker transfer & fair deal. You can see prices on *Bay.

PayPal transaction fee is about 3%. Good luck.

Sent via Moto G(6) on Project Fi/T-Mobile using Tapatalk

Dear All,

Sometime ago my wife and me bought a 250$ Reward deposit to be used in a "future" cruise, but for many reasons we have not been able (and won't be) to used it before expiration which is this September 23.

Regards

Lady Luck really has to be looking over your shoulder for you to be able to sell it for $180 if it is about to

expire in 2 months time. We sold ours for $175 each and they did not expire until 2020.

Dear All,

Regards

How does one of these work? I'm somewhat new to NCL but have a deposit on a cruise on the Breakaway in November. Can it be used on a current booking?

Georgia_Peaches,

The only thing you have to take care of, is that this can be used only in cruises of 5 or more days. If you wanted, let me know and for sure we will find the best price for both.

Regards,

How does one of these work? I'm somewhat new to NCL but have a deposit on a cruise on the Breakaway in November. Can it be used on a current booking?

If you have already used on deposit, then it can only be used for a balcony or higher room. If you have not used a Cruise Next deposit previously, then yes, you should be able to use it. I just purchased one a couple months ago (I only paid $125 which is typically what the seller paid) and he transferred it to me using my Latitudes number. I then called NCL and had it applied to my existing reservation. If the booked cruise is after the expiration date, they will have to do a courtesy extension but that shouldn't be a problem. The only issue may arise if you have to cancel the cruise for some reason, then the certificate will be of no value at that point.

I would definitely not pay $180 for it though... Not when the original value to the seller was only $150 or $125. You can find them all day long on here and that "other" site too for less. Sorry OP.