Originally posted by princess09
I currently have a midship mini suite on the Golden. The only Vista Suite available is on Caribe. I know Dolphin Vista has a larger balcony and no premium balcony next to it and Caribe does...BUT...a Suite sure is tempting and the price is right.

What To Do???
Don't know if this will help. We came off Crown about three weeks ago We were given a complimentary upgrade to a Vista Suite Cabin No C751 - first ever after 60 cruises with Princess!!! For what it is worth, I wouldn't have wanted to have paid the extra to upgrade. The actual stateroom was lovely with sitting area, separate toilet, walk in shower and jacuzzi bath. The real disappointment was the balcony and the intrusive supporting beam. The balcony depth was so narrow that the loungers had to be placed at an angle and the table and chairs outside the lounge area hardly had any access if four people wanted to dine. Bear in mind if you are of limited mobility it us a lomg walk to front and even middle lifts/stairs.

However, the breakfast in Sabatini's is wonderful, along with the compiimentary mini bar, and free speciality dinner for one night.

Having said said all that, if the price is right, then it's up to you if you are not big balcony users and want to have the suite experience.