Merry Christmas and Happy holidays to you all.

haladdict

Sandra,

Totally agree with your comments. Tough time of the year to be away from family & friends. Kudos to HAL employees on the ships.

Not to hijack the thread but I found it very amusing and sad that this thread got over 100 looks but no comments. Yet the one labeled "Jeans In Specialty Restaurants " got hit over 2200 times with the usual raft of CC comments including fake outrage, indignation, pompous retorts and the like. Just a shame that they would rather bicker among themselves over some nonsense.

But I digress. Again Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all the HAL employees working this holiday.

Dan

Sandra,

Totally agree with your comments. Tough time of the year to be away from family & friends. Kudos to HAL employees on the ships.

Not to hijack the thread but I found it very amusing and sad that this thread got over 100 looks but no comments. Yet the one labeled "Jeans In Specialty Restaurants " got hit over 2200 times with the usual raft of CC comments including fake outrage, indignation, pompous retorts and the like. Just a shame that they would rather bicker among themselves over some nonsense.

But I digress. Again Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year to all the HAL employees working this holiday.

Dan

Spot on, Dan, and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year to all the HAL employees working this holiday.

Sandra,

Dan

I looked at the thread but it was clearly directed at the HAL crews. I expect others who looked thought - like me - nice sentiment but no need to respond.

Sent from my SM-J320W8 using Forums mobile app

I would like the Thank the wonderful Hal crews, working at this time of year.

We all know that most have family and would like to be at home with them.

Sandra

I always appreciate the work that the HAL crews do and, know they miss their families any time of the year but...

Most of the Indonesian crew are not Christain nor any other religion that has a celebration this time of year.

It would be nice if we remembered the crew during Ramadan when they can't eat during daylight hours - the very hours many of them work.

Happy Holidays to all of the crew on all the blue hulled beauties every where.

I always appreciate the work that the HAL crews do and, know they miss their families any time of the year but...

Most of the Indonesian crew are not Christain nor any other religion that has a celebration this time of year.

It would be nice if we remembered the crew during Ramadan when they can't eat during daylight hours - the very hours many of them work.

Happy Holidays to all of the crew on all the blue hulled beauties every where.

As always, very well said. Most crew members are not Christian and we tend to overlook them. However, to all of those hardworking crew and staff of all religions, I wish you much happiness and health and a spectacular 2018!

As always, very well said. Most crew members are not Christian and we tend to overlook them. However, to all of those hardworking crew and staff of all religions, I wish you much happiness and health and a spectacular 2018!

Some of the c rew from Phillipines an Netherlands are Christian. I wouldnt'; say all as I do not know. As per the other thread we just had, i would never ask .