In cabin spirits menu

tinsoldier

Does anyone have a photo of the new in cabin spirits menu that they could share? According to p&o website the new in cabin menu was updated at the same time as the new chargeable room service menu but I can't find a copy of it anywhere. Mostly I'm interested to know what whiskey they have and cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Does anyone have a photo of the new in cabin spirits menu that they could share? According to p&o website the new in cabin menu was updated at the same time as the new chargeable room service menu but I can't find a copy of it anywhere. Mostly I'm interested to know what whiskey they have and cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I thought there was one on here but I cannot find it. I can confirm that it does exist as we saw it on Britannia in July.

I shall get a photo in 2 weeks on our next cruise.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

When we first started cruising with P&O in 2005 and for quite a long time after the small cans of tonic etc. were 75p each, now £1.25! I suppose it's one of the ways they get added income without raising the price of the cruises by too much. I wonder are the bottles of Gin on the menu, just 75cl or 1 litre?

When we first started cruising with P&O in 2005 and for quite a long time after the small cans of tonic etc. were 75p each, now £1.25! I suppose it's one of the ways they get added income without raising the price of the cruises by too much. I wonder are the bottles of Gin on the menu, just 75cl or 1 litre?

One litre. :)

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Whilst the spirits look quite reasonable, the price of mixers is quite expensive, just priced pack of 12 mixers (small tins) in Sainsburys @ £4.00, but I suppose its the same anywhere they always bump up the price of soft drinks/mixers.

The price for a litre of malt is not too bad considering you are on a ship, the Highland Park Viking would be well worth ordering.

I agree that the mixers are a bit on the high side, it's likely to encourage people to buy the gin onboard but buy the mixers on shore.

Thanks for adding this Dai, interesting.

These prices are reasonable; I may just order onboard in future and only take on my own bottle of champagne.

This is why we never bother to take any booze on board.

It only makes sense if you drink wine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Forums mobile app

• 3 weeks later...