Island Princess Galley Tour

So_Tweetie

Hey everyone! I just uploaded a video walkthrough of the Bordeaux dining room's galley onboard the Island Princess. In all my cruises, I don't recall ever having the chance to do this and am very glad we went. Enjoy!

Edited by So_Tweetie
Broken link

Hey everyone! I just uploaded a video walkthrough of the Bordeaux dining room's galley onboard the Island Princess. In all my cruises, I don't recall ever having the chance to do this and am very glad we went. Enjoy!

Great video & choice of music.

Thanks for sharing.

Tom😀

So the galley is so huge you have to take escalator to get from one level to the next. Cool

Yes! The galley was even larger than I imagined and I don't think I'd ever seen an escalator on a ship before that.

Thanks, enjoyed the video. 21 cruises, and I always take the galley tour. Love it.

I've done about the same number of cruises and this was my first galley tour, but I will keep an eye out for them in the future because this was very cool. Thank you for watching!

Yes! The galley was even larger than I imagined and I don't think I'd ever seen an escalator on a ship before that.

I bet the newer larger ships have an escalator and elevator in their galleys; the newest ships are feeding up to 6,000 a day.

I bet the newer larger ships have an escalator and elevator in their galleys; the newest ships are feeding up to 6,000 a day.

I bet you're right! I am going on the Allure of the Seas in October, maybe they will have a galley tour. That'd be a sight to see! But a lot of the ships seem to have additional dining venues which I'm sure breaks up the production demand across the ship.

I bet you're right! I am going on the Allure of the Seas in October, maybe they will have a galley tour. That'd be a sight to see! But a lot of the ships seem to have additional dining venues which I'm sure breaks up the production demand across the ship.

I went on Allure when she was new; like the sixth cruise back in 2011. She has more than three galleys onboard.