Ships changing home ports

khewston

Nice to have the ship's homeport re-shuffled to give cruisers living near a homeport to experience other ships and itinerary without flight costs. But I guess it still is a business decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think I heard the Breeze is going to Orlando next year.

Yes, the Breeze will be in Orlando next year and we will probably cruise on her. My favorite home port is Fort Lauderdale and I hope we will get a different Conquest class there. We just did the Conquest in April and have already booked her again! It was a great ship and we loved the ports!

I would love to see a different Conquest class doing at least a 7 day leaving from Fort Lauderdale.

The liberty, Valor or Freedom would be nice!

Liberty will need to have its propulsion issues repaired before it will be able to do anything longer than a 3-4 day Bahamas run.

I would love to see a different Conquest class doing at least a 7 day leaving from Fort Lauderdale.

The liberty, Valor or Freedom would be nice!

Would also like to see a different ship leaving out of San Juan.

Freedom was there not long ago - we sailed on the Freedom out of FLL in 2014. :)

Agreed that the Liberty will need some work before longer cruises (especially the 8 days that run from FLL) can be an option for her.

Until San Juan starts commanding higher prices, they are smart to keep a Fantasy class there (from a business standpoint). Although I wouldn't be surprised if the new and improved Elation or Paradise ends up down there.

Galveston has had a dream class since the Magic came to the US in 2011- there are only 3 of them, so at some point ports will be without them. Port Canaveral lost the dream class for quite a while, and Miami also has not had a Dream class for a while.

Personally, I would love to see the Spirit come back to the US and send them the Valor or Conquest.

More than a ship shuffle, I'd like to see the 8 night Panama/Costa Rica/Belize itinerary again, on any ship.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I think I heard the Breeze is going to Orlando next year.

How are they going to get the ship to Orlando? :confused: On trucks, train or are they going to dig a canal? Orlando is land locked in the middle of the state. ;) Now Port Canaveral on the other hand.....;p

Just having a little fun...