Princess call re: Medallion

Clampram

Princess left me a message last nite.........please call about your medallion sailing on the Regal.

Called this morning - the question from them do I want my medallion in the mail or at the port? Well, I'm in Florida a week before my cruise I explain. Oh well, you'll have to pick it up at the port since we don't know when we can ship them out..............

Mind you, they have a month.

Then I have to hold 5 minutes while she completes a survey but doesn't ask me any questions.......really?

Glad I don't work for them!

Princess left me a message last nite.........please call about your medallion sailing on the Regal.

Called this morning - the question from them do I want my medallion in the mail or at the port? Well, I'm in Florida a week before my cruise I explain. Oh well, you'll have to pick it up at the port since we don't know when we can ship them out..............

Then I have to hold 5 minutes while she completes a survey but doesn't ask me any questions.......really?

Look on the bright side...at least you know you're getting a medallion.:D

Just came off the Regal on Sunday. We weren't part of the Medallion Experience, but most everyone we talked to who had one wasn't very impressed. They complained about it functioning sporadically and then just to open the cabin door.

When are you sailing? We are on 1/21 and I haven't heard anything but others on my roll call have?

We got our's yesterday for the cruise this Sunday. I got the impression that they are only sending them out a couple of days prior to the cruise. Maybe when they get the bugs worked out they will take into account that many folks fly to the destination well before the cruise departs and ship them sooner.