Baggage weight

pollardtom

Hi all.

We have officially started our honeymoon and are in Southampton ready for our cruise on Sunday.

I was wondering ho strict the baggage weight of 20 kg are? We had our bags at 22 for the flight and were wondering if we have to rearrange a bit?

Thanks in advance and see anyon doing the qm2 TA onboard.

Hi,

I wouldn't worry about this. Because I always must fly to join a cruise, my luggage always complies with the airline weight limit. I have never had any problem with the Cunard luggage weight limit. I think this limit is mentioned to prevent people from bringing excessively heavy luggage on the ship.

Chuck

There is a disconnect between what the e-tickets say ("Maximum weight: 20kg per bag") and what Cunard's FAQ site says ("Each case may weigh a maximum of 23kg due to health and safety reasons."). I concur with the other responses. You will be fine checking in at the cruise terminal with bags that weigh 22kg.

Regards, John

Howdy,

Your bags are packed.. a nice older song too.

Yes weight is important. Delivery sometimes aboard is a very lenghty process. So have that patience it is a true vitue.

May your journey be well and now going to be betrotyhjed it is a staight and narrow path which takes that patince and persitance !

GOD Speed!

• 8 months later...