Miami Hotel Comparison Info/Opinions

Socal404

Hampton Inn Mary Brickell and other nearby hotels are very popular because of the many nearby dining, shopping and nightlife options.

Marriott - and the next door Doubletree - will offer a view of the port from some rooms; quieter part of downtown with fewer local dining options within walking distance (but Uber is easy and cheap).

I'm not familiar with the Hilton. Your call! :D

The Hilton and Marriott are right next to each other. Both are in a quiet less dense area of downtown, but also less walkable. Though there is a metromover near by. The metromover is a free and easy way to get around Downtown and Brickell. The Marriott will have some rooms with nice views of the port/bay.

The Hampton Inn in Brickell is a fantastic location. I have heard good things about it on the boards. I would suggest it over the other two due to the great location.

I don't care for the location of the Marriott and Hilton particularly at night.

I prefer the location of the Hampton Inn. Better area. Like that it is near the fairly new Brickell Centre (lots of stores and restaurants) and near Mary Brickell Village (stores and lots of restaurants) and near the water and just a fun area to walk around. Hotel includes wine at night and also a nice breakfast. Not a full service hotel but don't feel that is too important.

Keith

We've been using that Hampton Inn the last few years and find it perfect for us. A good value, friendly staff, nice breakfast and great location if you have time to roam. And the choice of places to eat/drink are many nearby. The addition of the mall adds points too. Join Hilton Honors online and you'll get a few dollars off the rate as well as a welcome drink at their bar.

• 2 weeks later...