Release dates for August 2019

3smithboys

I was looking last night at available cruises for August 2019, and there wasn’t a lot. When do the dates become available for then? I know it’s far away, but we have 2 occasions we are planning for, a lot of people in the mix, and a smallish window of time... :') Of course, I get to deal with all of it!Thanks for any information you can give.

I just had a quick peek on Carnival's website, and for my preferred port (Canaveral) there seems to be a normal amount available in Aug (and Sept) 2019 - 9 different cruises of the usual varying lengths/ports of call. Heck, there is stuff out to April 2020.

Where are you looking to sail from?

EDIT: while I think of it, if you are looking at an online "travel agency", they might not offer the same range of dates as the source (Carnival). I found this from trying to book a hotel about a year in advance: the usual websites only went out 10 or 11 months, but the hotel chains themselves sometimes go out much longer.

Thanks for checking and responding. We are probably being too picky and our window is also narrow because my son really wanted to celebrate his 21st birthday on this cruise before we had to bring him back to college. So... this gives us like a 10 day window to find a cruise and get him back to school!

I was looking at PC and also New York. It doesn’t look like there is anything out of NYC in 2019 yet; however, there is in 2018. Is that only because the Horizon is new and going out of there? If so, will another new ship be doing the same thing??

Thanks for checking and responding. We are probably being too picky and our window is also narrow because my son really wanted to celebrate his 21st birthday on this cruise before we had to bring him back to college. So... this gives us like a 10 day window to find a cruise and get him back to school!

I was looking at PC and also New York. It doesn’t look like there is anything out of NYC in 2019 yet; however, there is in 2018. Is that only because the Horizon is new and going out of there? If so, will another new ship be doing the same thing??

From what I read, 2019 isn't out but there will be something, my guess either Panorama or a rumored Sunshined Triumph, hoping for the latter.

From what I read, 2019 isn't out but there will be something, my guess either Panorama or a rumored Sunshined Triumph, hoping for the latter.

Thanks! My husband and I are going on the Horizon in July for a 4 day just the 2 of us out of NYC. We are really excited! So the Panorama would be great if that worked out or a Sunshined Triumph too! I will look out for those dates to be released.

I haven't looked at August but Sept for sure had more to be released, there are only 50 cruises right now and the year before there are around 70. Of course they haven't released the one I'm looking for still... So there might still be some to be released. I really don't think it's that early they have stuff out in 2020 already. I have heard of many booking 2 years out so I'm not sure why there is a hold up right now.

Sent from my XT1650 using Forums mobile app

We booked a cruise on the Breeze yesterday for August 2019! The dates fit perfectly to celebrate my son’s 21st birthday and get him back to college. (The next day, but it will be worth it!!!) The ship looks great, and we are excited because we’ve never been to these ports before: Grand Turk, Amber Cove, and San Juan. My boys will be 21, 16, and 16... and like to do active things, does anyone have any excursion suggestions??

I looked last week for magic out of Miami? When does it move? Thanks

Looking at the Carnival website, I found you can filter a cruise search by ship, as well as the usual departure port and Sail-To filters.

Then you just click to open the sailing dates for each cruise type.

Looks like Magic is in Miami starting 30 Sept 2018.

Looking at the Carnival website, I found you can filter a cruise search by ship, as well as the usual departure port and Sail-To filters.

Then you just click to open the sailing dates for each cruise type.

Looks like Magic is in Miami starting 30 Sept 2018.

Thanks I need summer!! Ugh!! Not sure which one now!!

Are you sure I can’t find it for next summer do you mean September 2019?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm waiting for Feb 2020 to come out. It seems as though about half of the ship's itineraries are out. Still waiting to see what ship will be out of Long Beach (7 days cruises) then as my step daughter really wants to go to LA.