Entertainment on Aurora?

Mimi1967

my parents are cruising in Aurora in a couple of weeks and wondered if Caravan are going to be playing. Does anyone know how I can find this out for them please?

Thanks

Mel

I think the only way to find out would be to phone P&O to ask. Certainly they weren't on during our cruise 9-20 August.

my parents are cruising in Aurora in a couple of weeks and wondered if Caravan are going to be playing. Does anyone know how I can find this out for them please?

Thanks

Mel

We have friends on board now and Caravan are on so you have a good chance that they will be.

Hols4

We are hoping Caravan will be on Aurora in November as we think they are really good.

They did a Bee Gees and Eagles tribute last time we saw them which was great,they can play almost anything,

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I had been hearing people rave about Caravan for years but had never seen them on any of my cruises until this May. I must say that I was totally underwhelmed.

I must admit that when we were on in February sailing back from Sydney, we didn't understand all the rave reviews. The lead singer's Phillipino accent is very strong. We also felt that the poor chaps were flogged to death, they seemed to be on all the time. We're back on Aurora in January and are frankly crossing our fingers for a change.