Christmas on Arcadia - link to blog posts and review

tom_uk

We've just done a 1-week cruise on Arcadia over Christmas, from the 20th of December to the 27th. The itinerary included calls at Zeebrugge, Copenhagen and Oslo, plus three days at sea - these included Christmas and Boxing days.

I was blogging from the cruise. Here's a link to a summary and review page for the cruise, and links to the individual daily posts.

Edited by tom_uk

Thank you for taking the time to blog - as someone booked on Arcadia for June 2015 , this is very useful . I found it informative and very balanced. I am looking forward to my cruise very much.

Sounds like you enjoyed yourselves OK - but like you I am not sure about being away at Christmas!

Sorry you returned to the freezing weather! We've just bought one of those Central heating controls that you can control from your mobile phone - (within the spirit of not advertising it has the same name a a place where bees live...:)) I can thoroughly recommend it for when you are out for a day! we came home on Boxing day to a lovely warm house as I turned the heating on about an hour and a half before getting home!

Thanks Tom for that excellent blog, which I enjoyed reading as I always do with your reviews. We really enjoyed our short cruise last July on Arcadia and will return to her some day. I don't seem to have much luck working out how to comment on your blog site! So CC does the job!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 5 months later...