Things I'd Like to See NCL Offer

macandlucy

A real Country Bar with Line Dancing and free lessons. Had someone tell me he is Cruising with an infant, and getting charges as an extra passenger....outrageous if you ask me....an infant is not going to use any of the amenities:confused:

To a degree infants do use some of the amenities. They sleep in a Pack & Play which could be provided by the ship, The cabin steward may have extra tidying to do. Probably not much else, if they are not on table food yet.

Better prices. Just off the getaway and purchased a cruise cert. that means I have 2 in my ncl bank now

But since I'm still in the 30 day cancellation period I'm seriously considering getting a refund for the one I just bought

The prices are outrageous for the cruises and even though I just turned gold latitudes I will look elsewhere for cruising

I'm not giving up or spacing cruises further out because ncl has raised their fares by what I consider a ridiculous amount

Sorry but if I paid $750 a person this past spring break there is no way $1250 a person for next spring break is justified a year out for 2019

This is not covering your costs ncl plus a profit....this is price gouging to see who will bite..or perhaps it's just ncl throwing a dart at a price and waiting to see what suckers take the bait so to speak

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Let's just say you get what you pay for. if you can find another line that offers everything NCL does at a lower price who would blame you for choosing them, but remember; you need to compare class of ship, itinerary and sailing time. We have rarely found a decent ship with a good itinerary that is less than NCL. that being said, I think it is a great idea to try other brands and see for yourself. We have cruised all the mass marketed lines, plus some lines that are now belly up and a few slightly more upscale than NCL>

Totally agree with American sports in the bars. Just got off the BA which is out of NY and as a Red Sox fan was looking forward to some good natured bantering during the Red Sox - Yankee games last week. REALLY disappointed to see soccer on every TV.

Also trying to recall if they even have draft beer on the ship?? I remember getting a bottle every time.

Oh boy, my boyfriend will be very sad to hear this. We are sailing on the Gem on Saturday, and he was praying they would showcase some of the Red Sox, or more importantly, the Bruins playoff games, haha!

Probably corporate, but staff could pass suggestions along.

I think corporate is right and I agree with you; suggest at the M&G, hopefully they will be passed on. I have always loved the idea of Charleston. That was one of the reasons we loved our Princess itinerary.

we travel from the UK in Feb/March to the Caribbean - two reasons 1 it is very cold at home and we need some sun and 2 it is my birthday and I want to be warm and happy on my birthday :-) Would love to see a 2 week ( or even 3 week) option available to book - we travel a very long way and usually end up doing 10 days and adding on days either end at the port of departure - I know we could do B2B but the having to pack again and get off then get back on is not what we would want in the middle of our holidays - I think if they offered longer cruises for this time around the warmer places people would grab them, we are used to at least 2 weeks minimum for a holiday in the UK- I know I would, like I said it is a long way to travel usually involving 10 hours on a plane each way minimum - I would love to stay longer on one ship!

we travel from the UK in Feb/March to the Caribbean - two reasons 1 it is very cold at home and we need some sun and 2 it is my birthday and I want to be warm and happy on my birthday :-) Would love to see a 2 week ( or even 3 week) option available to book - we travel a very long way and usually end up doing 10 days and adding on days either end at the port of departure - I know we could do B2B but the having to pack again and get off then get back on is not what we would want in the middle of our holidays - I think if they offered longer cruises for this time around the warmer places people would grab them, we are used to at least 2 weeks minimum for a holiday in the UK- I know I would, like I said it is a long way to travel usually involving 10 hours on a plane each way minimum - I would love to stay longer on one ship!

We choose a ship doing 2 different 7 nights and keep same cabin to avoid the packing. As the Caribbean is all west at present it’s hard.

We choose a ship doing 2 different 7 nights and keep same cabin to avoid the packing. As the Caribbean is all west at present it’s hard.

we have only 1 cruise under our belt but we loved it! and we want to do more but the time span thing it gets in the way - I can book a land based holiday for as long as we want - I just want to have the same options on a cruise - they are missing a trick loads of cold British people over here would book longer cruises in the Caribbean feb/march time we are bloody freezing at home lol

NCL is our favorite line now, but there's always room to make it even better.

What changes would you like to see?

I'd like:

More options in the gifts selection, especially floral. I'd appreciate a single red rose in a mini vase ($10) and a mini arrangement ($20).

A coffee card for pre-purchase (like Princess has)

More choice in the bottled water for pre-purchase (not just 1 liter bottles)

Really like the idea for more, smaller gift options!

Look for a ship that alternates East and West Carib, a B@B can easily be done on the same ship that way. We know several who do that.