Everything... Norwegian ENCORE! Launch Nov 2019

TheDougOut

The only thing that leaked yet is that Encore will also feature a racetrack, not sure if this was announced by NCL but the track deck manufacturer made a remark about Encore.

http://www.cruiseandferry.net/articles/bolidt-continues-to-work-on-norwegian-fleet

I’m disappointed that they are doing the racetrack. We have a cruise booked on the Bliss and will see how the racetrack is for our teen son. If keeping him entertained with the racetrack and laser tag costs us hundreds of more dollars then we might skip Encore. Our son actually said he would prefer having a basketball court and the ropes course. Go figure!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Well I booked the Encore for the first week of February.....prime winter cruising! I just read about the Spring break problems on the Epic....so I am happy about choosing the month of February and not early March. I will be very interested in any changes designed into the Encore as compared to Bliss. 2020 may seem along way off, but 2018 seems to be going by fast.......

Now to figure out how to start a roll call .

Nothing showing up on Encore to book from the UK NCL site and nothing saying that there will be a sailing before the Transatlantic, looks like we are missing out again!

I think this was posted earlier in the thread, but it appears to be mirroring the Bliss leading up to the TA.

bf5a38c7037ba78cef99ce3a99bbd77d.jpg

And more news on Dining and Spa reservations

For those booked on NCL, Booking dining etc is now 120 days instead of 90 days, mark you calendars

Effective immediately, Onboard Activities (Dining, Entertainment and Spa) are now available to pre-book/sell as follows

120 days before sailing for 7 days or more sailings

90 days for 6 day or less(except Holiday weeks 120 days)

Haven can book Dining etc at 130 days prior

I am not a VIP but I ended up on someones VIP communications list hmmmm

28577586_10214414472110006_3029631512782268361_n.jpg?oh=1c663318d286add36750ba28c2fbc1ef&oe=5B4E4E66

And more news today

Miami is getting a beautiful new NCL Terminal November 2019 in time for the arrival of the line’s newest ship, Norwegian Encore, 28577475_10214414204703321_6011358834337673498_n.jpg?oh=83fe816e0d2eb21ff988aaa19f9e7cac&oe=5B02CA8728783167_10214414201663245_1995404093425218688_n.jpg?oh=ed4961bec43784dd3da2496656a20e25&oe=5B0C3AF428958441_10214414207023379_3907792062427549557_n.jpg?oh=9f18b1303b0839d6a6910b4c22a5ecbe&oe=5B48BF12

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/travel/florida-cruise-guide/os-norwegian-cruise-line-portmiami-terminal-20180307-story.html

Oh my gosh! [emoji847] I was wondering when they might update. So many are getting updates at Port Everglades, etc. I’ll see this in February 2020!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

At the german ncl Site Encore is now Open to Book, But what prices for the ta, Solo about 3.000 eur and a inside for one Person about 2.500 eur?

But no cruise from Bremerhaven to Southampton, Maybe for Travel Agency and Guests only? Wish it will be Open to Book for all and People Can test the new ship. That was the way i Booked my First cruise with ncl, it was with the escape from Hamburg to Southampton.

At the german ncl Site Encore is now Open to Book, But what prices for the ta, Solo about 3.000 eur and a inside for one Person about 2.500 eur?

But no cruise from Bremerhaven to Southampton, Maybe for Travel Agency and Guests only? Wish it will be Open to Book for all and People Can test the new ship. That was the way i Booked my First cruise with ncl, it was with the escape from Hamburg to Southampton.

Steff we were with you on the Escape & what a mini Cruise that was! I was a little bit hungover getting on board from the dinner the night before! So wanted to do that again!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

And more news on Dining and Spa reservations

For those booked on NCL, Booking dining etc is now 120 days instead of 90 days, mark you calendars

Effective immediately, Onboard Activities (Dining, Entertainment and Spa) are now available to pre-book/sell as follows

120 days before sailing for 7 days or more sailings

90 days for 6 day or less(except Holiday weeks 120 days)

Haven can book Dining etc at 130 days prior

I am not a VIP but I ended up on someones VIP communications list hmmmm

28577586_10214414472110006_3029631512782268361_n.jpg?oh=1c663318d286add36750ba28c2fbc1ef&oe=5B4E4E66

I guess then you are a VIP...at least to us you are. Is this where you saw these changes? Did you see them anywhere else. I have to step up my dining choices as we are sailing the Bliss in September. I sure hope we can see a few of the new menu's by then. Well at least the Q barbecue one.

Thanks for the info!:D

I guess then you are a VIP...at least to us you are. Is this where you saw these changes? Did you see them anywhere else. I have to step up my dining choices as we are sailing the Bliss in September. I sure hope we can see a few of the new menu's by then. Well at least the Q barbecue one.

Thanks for the info!:D

I received this in an email directly from NCL

Just booked on the Transatlantic Nov 2nd 2019 Encore. Only 605 days to go.

Not sure I understand the excitement, the itinerary is a drag?

Day 1 - Not in my office

Day 2 - Not in my office

Day 3 - Not in my office

Day 4 - Not in my office

Day 5 - Not in my office

Day 6 - Not in my office

Day 7 - Not in my office

Day 8 - Not in my office

Day 9 - Not in my office

Day 10 - Not in my office

Day 11 - Not in my office

Such a sweet itinerary... just wish it was longer.

• Like 1

Day 1 - Not in my office

Day 2 - Not in my office

Day 3 - Not in my office

Day 4 - Not in my office

Day 5 - Not in my office

Day 6 - Not in my office

Day 7 - Not in my office

Day 8 - Not in my office

Day 9 - Not in my office

I was talking more about the Eastern Caribbean with the night time San Juan stop. I like sea days too, but ports are fun. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was talking more about the Eastern Caribbean with the night time San Juan stop. I like sea days too, but ports are fun. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with you. I was excited until I saw that San Juan was so late. I have wanted to go here but in the day so I can see things. I am disabled so mine is just being able to get out of the house day 1-7.

Day 1 - Not in my office

Day 2 - Not in my office

Day 3 - Not in my office

Day 4 - Not in my office

Day 5 - Not in my office

Day 6 - Not in my office

Day 7 - Not in my office

Day 8 - Not in my office

Day 9 - Not in my office

I laughed out loud.

Day 1 - Not in my office

Day 2 - Not in my office

Day 3 - Not in my office

Day 4 - Not in my office

Day 5 - Not in my office

Day 6 - Not in my office

Day 7 - Not in my office

Day 8 - Not in my office

Day 9 - Not in my office

😆 Post of the day on CC!

Just booked on the Transatlantic Nov 2nd 2019 Encore. Only 605 days to go.

Day 1 - Not in my office

Day 2 - Not in my office

Day 3 - Not in my office

Day 4 - Not in my office

Day 5 - Not in my office

Day 6 - Not in my office

Day 7 - Not in my office

Day 8 - Not in my office

Day 9 - Not in my office

So did I. And WOOT....does this mean I'll actually get to MEET TheDougOut??? :loudcry::loudcry::loudcry: