Originally posted by Luvcrusin'
We just returned from our cruise to the Med aboard the Millinnium. We used Salvatore of DriveAmalfi. You can not go wrong with him!! After all the "organized chaos" in Rome (just close your eyes and they manuver traffic), Salavtore was a breath of fresh air. I felt so safe on the winding roads of the coast. Salvatore is a gentleman and provided us with history & fabulous views!! He lives in Amalfi. He took us to a restaraunt that was tucked away in the hills overlooking the sea....the food was fabulous, views outstanding & price very reasonable!! I was impressed with him as a driver & a guide.....and we had alot of tour guides during this trip. We rate him #1!!!

We toured Pompeii, Amalfi, Ravella and back....there is not enought time to do it all....unfortunatley!! We wished we could have stayed in Pompeii for hours, wanted to go to Capri, and linger in Sorrento & Amalfi much longer than was possible. The only option is to return!!!

Kathy
Another driver/guide I have used numerous times for the naples/sorrento/amalfi area is Raffaele Aversa at [email protected]. webste is www.sorrentocardrivers.com. I cannot say enough about how great he was and have sent many coworkers and friends to him.