does the soda package include bottled water

clianmel

But you can order bottles of water ahead of time in the Cruise Personalizer. It works out to .57 cents a bottle vs. about $3 per bottle if you buy them one at a time onboard. They're delivered to your cabin for you too.

Unfortunately not in Australia you can’t.

I don't see that the OP is in Australia. Says "Florida" on their location.

Ohhh I didn’t know you could only cruise in the location you entered in your profile.

I thought you were free to travel.

Sorry about that.

Is the soda package worth it? If sitting at pool can you order a fountain drink? What mocktails and juice are they referring to on website. Appreciate your responses.

I, too, am interesting in more detail about the soda package. We like to have Virgin Daiquiris at the pool. Is this included?

Also, when it says 'juice', does this mean fresh squeezed juice in the buffets and dining areas? If not, please explain 'juice', as you can get this in Horizon Court, etc.

Thanks for any input!

I, too, am interesting in more detail about the soda package. We like to have Virgin Daiquiris at the pool. Is this included?

Also, when it says 'juice', does this mean fresh squeezed juice in the buffets and dining areas? If not, please explain 'juice', as you can get this in Horizon Court, etc.

The fresh squeezed orange juice is always extra charge unless you have the Premier Beverage Package. As you say various regular juices--that are definitely from concentrate or a can--are no charge in the HC and MDR at breakfast, with or without a beverage package. The Soda and More will include the juices used as mixers at the various bars (reconstituted OJ, tomato juice from a tin, et al) anytime. You should have no problem ordering any virgin cocktail as well.

Princess used to offer a "soda only" package and a "soda and more." A couple years ago they removed the "soda only" from the website, but continued to sell it on the ship. If you don't want the "and more," it is worth asking whether it is available.

Soda and more includes fountain sodas (from a gun), root beer in cans, and "mocktails" which are basically any virgin drink. Talk to the bar tenders and they will get creative. Is it worth it? I guess that depends on how much soda you drink. A "mocktail" was about $4 if bought separately, but I likely would never have ordered one had it not been included. Soda in cans bought individual are about $3+, so if you would drink 3 a day, you've more than used your package. You can bring cans on board....but who wants to? And if we were cruising for more than a few days, I couldn't carry enough!

Again, as always, "worth it" is in the eye of the purchaser.

The fresh squeezed orange juice is always extra charge unless you have the Premier Beverage Package. As you say various regular juices--that are definitely from concentrate or a can--are no charge in the HC and MDR at breakfast, with or without a beverage package. The Soda and More will include the juices used as mixers at the various bars (reconstituted OJ, tomato juice from a tin, et al) anytime. You should have no problem ordering any virgin cocktail as well.

Te fresh squeezed orange juice is included with the suite breakfast in Sabatini's or the Crown Grill, so it's not always extra charge.:)

We always purchase the soda and more pkg, we think it is a great value. It does not include bottled water. We drink a lot of soda water w/ lime, and there is always one waiting for us when we arrive at dinner. We also enjoy 2 or 3 virgin drinks a day. There is a list of mocktails at the back of the bar menu in the various lounges but you are not limited to what is listed there. As was stated previously you can pretty much order any drink made without alcohol.

We have enjoyed the common favorites such as piña colada & strawberry daiquiri but there are so many other yummy options., “Nojito” (Virgin mojito), lime Margarita, lava flow and many others. Even “the Isaac” can be ordered virgin and is very refreshing.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

fishywood & others, thanks for much for your replies!