Counting down to the big cruise!!!

stevegraber

well, yesterday was "60 days" from our hawaii cruise date! this is a dream trip we are finally taking. it's our first princess cruise, but 4th cruise overall after several canival trips to mexico. what a great feeling to have as the day approaches

well, yesterday was "60 days" from our hawaii cruise date! this is a dream trip we are finally taking. it's our first princess cruise, but 4th cruise overall after several canival trips to mexico. what a great feeling to have as the day approaches

I so agree and I do a count down as well I am 48 days till my California coastal b2b cruise I am so excited

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Have you joined your Roll Call thread?

Enjoy your trip. We did that one from San Francisco last April.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We did that in November out of SF. Had a really good time. There are a lot of sea days, so be prepared for that. I passed the time by taking line dance and ukulele lessons. We also hung out by the pool on the nice days, and played some cards and stuff. If you like the shows be sure to grab a drink and go early as it fills up fast. Also, make reservations for the steakhouse one night. The food is really good! Enjoy!

17 days until we sail to Mexico!! 14 days until we fly to San Fransisco, for a couple of days playing "tourist: Spent time this afternoon looking to see if I have the "right" clothes:o Starting to get excited, time to wrap up my work projects so I can sail without thinking of work!

17 days until we sail to Mexico!! 14 days until we fly to San Fransisco, for a couple of days playing "tourist: Spent time this afternoon looking to see if I have the "right" clothes:o Starting to get excited, time to wrap up my work projects so I can sail without thinking of work!

Be sure you take a warm jacket! SF can be very cold and damp.

Welcome to Princess and enjoy your cruise! Your enthusiasm makes me smile and a wee bit jealous as we have to wait another 4 1/2 months for our next cruise in the Med.

We did the SF to Hawaii a few years back on the Star Princess. We joined their Pop Choir. It was great. Learned to hula dance. There was always something to do. We also had down time to read our books, browse the internet. Loved that cruise. So Relaxing. Great Food. Great Piazza for all the gatherings and entertainment.

Have a blast!!!

We have 63 days till we sail. This is our first Princess cruise in 18 years with 4 RCCL & 1 MSC cruise sprinkled in between. I'm actually the one organizing the Meet & Greet for our cruise.

I would encourage those of you in the roll call for your cruise to respond to whomever is organizing your M&G as soon as possible.

Princess require a final head count no later than 14 days before the cruise date, but that is not to say that the organizers don't have other things to do getting ready for their own cruise. It's not very nice to keep them waiting till the last minute if you already know if your attending or not.

And if your not, they need to know that too.

DH and I have done this cruise twice now. Obviously it was a marvelous experience and I know you will have a great time! Enjoy!!

Wait until you see Maui (Lahaina) at sunset. It is breathtakingly captivating from the ship on a sunny day. If it is sunny, there is usually rain in the distance in the mountains and both times we have cruised a rainbow comes out. Makes for some fabulous pictures. We are doing Hawaii next year but with RCCL as they actually overnight in Maui which is why we have decided to cruise with RCCL because of the overnight and that gives us more time to tour the island on our own. Otherwise we would do another one with Princess. Have a great cruise.