P&O the Walmart of Cruising

artemis10

Your post was generally OK as it was your opinion to which you are entitled to but you spoiled it by this insulting and offensive comment. This is the kind of comment that really gets my back up. Who do you think you are? Do you really think that this is an acceptable comment? To me it makes you look like an arrogant and supercilious person.

I agree,the good things of P&O far outweigh the bad IMO.

Both CMV and Fred Olsen provide a lot of regional departures...

Let us just hope that their customers are not treated the same way as in the Royston Vaysey shop...:eek:

I do not think that I would want to be served by Tubbs on a cruise...

(for any US followers of this thread - The League of Gentlemen was an anarchic, dark comedy series in UK from some time ago.)

I understand that in Scotland there is or was a supermarket chain called William Low and in England at least a defunct brand called Netto which was like Lidl or Aldi but unlike the former they just put stock out on pallets. Of what cruise lines are these representative?

Regards John

I understand that in Scotland there is or was a supermarket chain called William Low and in England at least a defunct brand called Netto which was like Lidl or Aldi but unlike the former they just put stock out on pallets. Of what cruise lines are these irepresentative?

Regards John

I think they must be p and ferries! We were wowed when we first cruised because we had only been on the former

I understand that in Scotland there is or was a supermarket chain called William Low and in England at least a defunct brand called Netto which was like Lidl or Aldi but unlike the former they just put stock out on pallets. Of what cruise lines are these representative?

Regards John

Too early for me!quoted wrong section and missed out the o from p and o!

Well, P&O is too scruffy for me, but luckily we all have the choice between stuffiness and scruffiness.

On our last P&O cruises - Aurora/Oriana - 2 years ago, there was 100% compliance in the MDR with dress codes, 95% dinner suits and the others business suits.