Hello everyone....

Join me for a 9 nt Western Caribbean Cruise on the Grandeur of the Seas. We Sail tomorrow at 4PM, from Cruise Maryland... the NEW Passenger Terminal at the Port of Baltimore (Just South of the Fort McHenry Tunnel and I-95) I should be arriving by 2PM. The first post and pics should be available before we sail. (pending connectivity)

I have cruised on the Grandeur many times, however many Cruise Critics and other Marylanders have not.... So I will be providing daily photos, of the Ship, and Ports, as well as daily commentary on our Voyage. I will try to get as many pics of cabins as possible ( I have many cabin pics currently...just click below) I will also provide Public Room and Exterior Ship Photos.

Our scheduled ports will include : Miami, Key West, Cozumel, Costa Maya, and Port Canaveral. As shown in the past...we could be going anywhere on this cruise...if weather concerns warrant.

I am expecting this Cruise to be relaxing, with calm seas...I love the Grandeur of the Seas. She is a beautiful vessel... she has a great crew...Very good food, and should provide a smile on the face of every passenger.

So hang on, sit tight, have a cup of coffee.... The next 10 days, should be beautiful on the Grandeur of the Seas

Thnaks for tuning in ! !

Radio
Expand Signature
Collapse Signature
Coming Soon !
Carnival Pride / November 2017
Anthem of the Seas January / 2018

5 NEW Videos

*Oasis of the Seas 2017
*MSC Divina May 2016
*Quantum of the Seas –January 2015
*Quantum of the Seas 2 Night Pre Inaugural