or a segment thereof.

They are off on Sunday 18th May

for an adventure of a lifetime .

24wziiw.jpg

Itinerary:

May 18th to August 31st, 2014

M/S Dawn Princess

105 days

Sydney, At Sea, Brisbane, At Sea, Singapore, At Sea, Yangon, At Sea, Colombo, At Sea, Mumbai, At Sea, Dubai, At Sea, Passage Suez Canal, At Sea, Mykonos, Piraeus, Kusadasi, Istanbul, ANZAC Cove, Santorin, At Sea, Kotor, Venice, Dubrovnik, At Sea, Civitavecchia, Livorno, Toulon, Barcelona, At Sea, Gibraltar, Lisbon, At Sea, Southampton, At Sea, Dublin, Cobh, At Sea, Boston, New London, New York, At Sea, St. John's, Port Castries, At Sea, Bonaire, At Sea, Panama Canal, At Sea, Manta, At Sea, Callao, At Sea, Hangaroa, At Sea, Pitcairn, At Sea, Papeete, Moorea, At Sea, Pago Pago, At Sea, Date Line, At Sea, Auckland, At Sea, Sydney

One of my golfing mates from down here, 'Big Terry O' , is on the Dawn Princess WC, doing the Sydney to New York bit. Bon Voyage to all.

I fear the buffet will damage Terry extensively.

Edited by NSWP

One of my golfing mates from down here, 'Big Terry O' , is on the Dawn Princess WC, doing the Sydney to New York bit. Bon Voyage to all.

I fear the buffet will damage Terry extensively.

he will have to change his name from 'Big Terry O' to 'Bigger Terry O'.:D

Just looked up the itinerary and this world cruise has a great return journey from London.

Wouldn't be too keen on 8 sea days from Brisbane to Singapore though, as there are so many interesting ports in between.

Re DP Worldie, anybody got links to any blogs? I could not find any by 'Googling.'

Need my daily cruise fix.

LOL, so do I. I've checked the roll call and here's one ...

http://cruisinprincess2.aussieblogs.com.au/

Also Socram is doing the Southampton to Auckland sector. Linkie is

http://balticsandback.blogspot.co.nz/

That's all I've managed to find so far.

In Auckland today . Wonder how many lucky Kiwis are climbing aboard to do the World Cruise ...Auckland to Auckland.

259hidv.jpg

I would think that there would be at least a few. Is there any site that tells us that sort of info?

Thankyou to all for good wishes. We have had a very active Roll which is a good sign for great company. A few are already making their way to Sydney, I'm off tomorrow, and there are already a couple on board from Auckland.

It should be an interesting cruise, even missing Egypt, with a few private tours organised as well. Can't promise my blog will be to the standard of Socram, always a good read, but I will try.

Regards

Pat T.

Thankyou to all for good wishes. We have had a very active Roll which is a good sign for great company. A few are already making their way to Sydney, I'm off tomorrow, and there are already a couple on board from Auckland.

It should be an interesting cruise, even missing Egypt, with a few private tours organised as well. Can't promise my blog will be to the standard of Socram, always a good read, but I will try.

Regards . Pat T.

Have a wonderful time Pat. From the Roll Call it looks like you are in for a very active cruise.

We watched Dawn Princess sail past our piece of the coast last night. She looked glorious as it was a clear sky , a full moon and she sparkled on a glistening silver sea.

Regards

Pat T.

Have a great cruise, and make the most of any opportunity to fill us in on how your travels are going.:D

After Brisvegas, eight sea days, that will test out some virgin cruisers !

Again, Bon Voyage !!!

It is nicer to have that broken in half with a port in PNG perhaps. It is ok for the end of a cruise though.:D