Royal Princess/British Isles/May 25th

ChuckandScott

Hey guys, Marc and Ray here also from Tampa, Fl. We just booked this cruise. We took our first Princess cruise last year after many sailings with NCL. We found the food to be a lot better on PCL. Now we just have to decide what excursions to take. Looking forward to meeting you on board or perhaps before.

Have to say it...SMALL WORLD ISN’T IT? I am assuming the “tnc” is for Town & Country? Smaller world...we’re neighbors lol. Well, close by. Too funny. Good to hear you’re returning to PCL after a try. We’ve only sailed NCL for past 10 years and needed a change after our last cruise was exactly like the previous 2-3. We know there are many better “deals” with local tour companies on this tour but we liked doing our excursions through NCL so we’re going to see how how Princess’ excursions are in comparisons and have booked one in every port. We have to meet up for a drink before we board, Scott’s a lot of fun...me, I take some getting use to lol.

Yes, a small world it is. I've had this TNC log in for years and I guess I should update that since we moved 7 years ago. We now live in Tampa by Dale Mabry and Hillsborough. We've been together for 26 years and Marc just retired. I still have several more years to go. I don't know how successful the G&L group will be on this cruise, since we seem to be the only ones for now. Lets make plans to meet for drinks on any weekend.

Great to hear back from you. We live on Hillsborough, right near Race Trac road. Still close. 6 weeks from now, we’ll be cruising the British Isles! Very excited. Don’t know if you can private message on this site, so better correspondence for us is Burke.ziegler@gmail.com. Drinks on a weekend sounds like a plan.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey Ray, how are things? It was nice meeting you guys on the Majestic last year and glad to hear you loved Princess. We’re on the same British Isles itinerary however the June 30 sailing. Hope everyone has a great time!

Hey there. Nice to hear from you. We're doing great and I hope all is well with you guys. Unbelievable that you're on the same itinerary. I'm sure the weather will be a lot better in June than late May. It will be a nice change for us since we live in FL and it's already getting into the mid to upper 80s. Have a great time.