Things I'd Like to See NCL Offer

macandlucy

So many wonderful and creative suggestions. I really hope NCL reads these Boards. Free market research for them. I have only been on the Getaway, once, but have been on many other cruise lines. I really would like to see a broadening of itineraries, more adult daytime activities, ala carte Margaritaville, more logo-style, souvenir items in the shops instead of luxury items, and free room service,.

What age limit would you have? Our son is 12 and we certainly expect him to sit quietly when we eat (and he doesn’t let us down).

I did take him to Le Bistro last cruise, as my wife isn’t a fan. The staff seemed quite surprised to see someone his age there. They said they get very few kids there, and I don’t recall seeing many in the past. In fact, I wouldn’t say I recall seeing many kids in the speciality restaurants at all. More often than not there are none (or just one if we have taken our son).

I’m not particularly disagreeing with you, by the way, just not sure how much of an issue this is. Maybe it’s more a location thing (we tend to cruise in Europe mostly).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd imagine adults only would imply 18+

Sent from my Pixel using Forums mobile app

Bring back the chefs table

Small sample size I admit, but from what I saw this is one they messed up in the planning.

In the handful of cruises I was on where it was offered, it was always cancelled for lack of demand--but without fail, it was offered on port days...and not just port days, but days where ship left port at 7pm or 8pm.

Uptake would surely have been higher on a sea day or a 4pm leave.

Maybe it needs to be done on port days for provisioning, I'm not sure, but if so, do it on an early leave.

1. Definitely agree with the smaller water bottles. The liter ones aren't conducive to carrying around with you on excursions.

2. We were pretty surprised at the lack of NCL logo stuff in the gift shops. I have no interest in buying overpriced jewelry on board, but I'd sure grab a t-shirt or hoodie (as evidenced by my drawer full of DCL stuff)

3. More enrichment lectures about the ports of call (hint - shopping tips are not enrichment lectures :rolleyes:)

4. For new builds - a dedicated movie theater showing movies throughout the day (and maybe be the space for those enrichment lectures in between ;). )

3. More enrichment lectures about the ports of call (hint - shopping tips are not enrichment lectures :rolleyes:)

4. For new builds - a dedicated movie theater showing movies throughout the day (and maybe be the space for those enrichment lectures in between ;). )

+1.

1. Definitely agree with the smaller water bottles. The liter ones aren't conducive to carrying around with you on excursions.

2. We were pretty surprised at the lack of NCL logo stuff in the gift shops. I have no interest in buying overpriced jewelry on board, but I'd sure grab a t-shirt or hoodie (as evidenced by my drawer full of DCL stuff)

Ditto

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk