What is the first food you look forward to?

crusinpsychRN

Tacos from Blue Iguana. One fish, one chicken. With lettuce, tomato, a little habanero salsa, sour cream, and lots of fresh cilantro. Oh, and don't forget the little wedge of watermelon to go with it.

Ditto !! (but two chicken - then I step over to the burrito side and get a squirt of guac)

Miami Vice from the Atrium bar. Our first stop when we arrive aboard (it's got pineapple if ya wanna nit-pick)...

We're not really "foodies" anyway. No food item stands out to me as a "I can't wait!" item...

Bloody Mary at the Atrium Bar as soon as we get on ship. After a couple of those, not interested in food!;p

Pat

Guys Pig & Anchor BBQ. Fantastic.

Well, to each his (or her) own. We went to the Pig & Anchor for the first time on Embarkation Day on the Vista. The BBQ chicken was okay, but I've had better. The BBQ pork was overcooked. Definitely not worth waiting in line for.

Before I board I'm already salivating over our first Steakhouse dinner. There are other foods I enjoy, like Guys burgers, chocolate melting cake, etc., but they're something I expect/accept - not special - Steakhouse is special and I look forward to cruises where we have three nights booked more than cruises with two nights booked.