Drinks Ala Carte-Fascination

cruisekitty22

Sorry if this has been answered before. My DH doesn't want to buy the Cheers package, only ala carte drinks. Is it worth it to do just ala carte? Or is the Cheers package a better deal? How much is it average price of alcoholic and soda drinks. Sailing October 1, 2017 on Fascination out of San Juan.

Sorry if this has been answered before. My DH doesn't want to buy the Cheers package, only ala carte drinks. Is it worth it to do just ala carte? Or is the Cheers package a better deal? How much is it average price of alcoholic and soda drinks. Sailing October 1, 2017 on Fascination out of San Juan.

It is absolutely impossible for someone to tell you whether purchasing Cheers or ala carte would be "worth it" to you. If you use the search function, you will find tons of threads on the subject, any number of which will answer all of your questions.

Sodas run $3 (I think, don't drink them myself any longer) and beers around $6. Mixed drinks will run around $9-10. Shakes are around $4.

We order it every time. I'm not a big drinker, I just barely meet my 5-6 drink break even point and some days don't drink at all. However my wife takes full advantage of it she will drink 13-14 mix drinks/martinis/etc per day. Just her drinks alone would cost us $140 per day so it is still a bargain for us.

You are the only one who can make this decision. Nobody knows how much you drink or what your budget is. If you are a moderate drinker Cheers will be a bargain.