Had a price drop so moved into E411 on Royal Princess

Flo71

Delighted to spot a price drop today on my August cruise. We were orignially booked with 3 of us in an inside and I was hoping there would be a sail. So today I was able to upgrade to E411 an obstructed deluxe balcony, this reduced the price by £600 (GBP) and added an extra $100. I did have to pay £100 admin fee because I am the UK and I won't be able to change again without losing deposit - but thrilled.

Any comments on cabin E411 it looked like the most reasonably priced deluxe balcony.

:D:D

I'm following as we've got E409, right next door, booked for a future cruise on the Royal. Looks like it is a great cabin in a great location ... but would like some confirmation on that.

It does look like a good location, I went for it as we wanted the pull out sofa for our teen, hubby likes to be mid ship and fairly low - I have even asked not to be upgraded as don't want to be moved to a non-obstructed in a worse position.

Would be nice to have it reaffirmed by people who have stayed in these cabins though.

We too benefited from the price drop today, we'd already booked a cabin on E deck for us and our 12 year old grandson and by cancelling and rebooking saved £1100 after paying the penalty

Fab, :D can't wait to go now