Unusual Post??!! Would Love To See Pics Of Your "formal" Night Dress!!!

RMS95

ok, help me out!!! I have NEVER been this picky over what to wear. But I have 17 days until my cruise date and I still havent bought my "formal night" DRESS!!!!

What is my problem???? haaaaa

just would love to see some pics of what everyone else wore!!!!!

PLEASE SHARE!!!!

:confused: :) :mad: :D

Jenny,

Thanks for sharing your picture. The pictures in this thread helped me to see that I will not be the only guy not wearing a tux. You two are an attractive couple.

Could you please tell me how you got your large picture right in the posting? On my roll call thread (i.e., Mariner of the Seas - July 3, 2005), we want ot share our photos with wach other prior to broading so that it will enhance out Meet and Mingle experience.

Thanks,

Barry

Jenny,

Thanks for sharing your picture. The pictures in this thread helped me to see that I will not be the only guy not wearing a tux. You two are an attractive couple.

Could you please tell me how you got your large picture right in the posting? On my roll call thread (i.e., Mariner of the Seas - July 3, 2005), we want ot share our photos with wach other prior to broading so that it will enhance out Meet and Mingle experience.

Thanks,

Barry

I used photobucket.com, uploaded some of my pics to their site and they allow you to increase/decrease the size of the pictures. It was pretty easy. :o Then when you want to add pictures to your posts, click the insert image icon on the edit tool bar and copy and paste the URL that photobucket lists under each individual picture. There might be an easier way to do this, but I am not aware of it yet! Let me know if it works for you! Good luck! :p

I used photobucket.com, uploaded some of my pics to their site and they allow you to increase/decrease the size of the pictures. It was pretty easy. :o Then when you want to add pictures to your posts, click the insert image icon on the edit tool bar and copy and paste the URL that photobucket lists under each individual picture. There might be an easier way to do this, but I am not aware of it yet! Let me know if it works for you! Good luck! :p
Jenny,

I tried it and it worked. Thanks so much for you response to my request for assistance. It's a pleasure to see so many nice people on the bulletine board.

Barry

• 3 weeks later...

Are you using the "Attach Files" function? What is the file format of the picture (.jpg, .gif, etc.)?

The dimensions of the picture (ex: 3" x 4") don't matter - it is the file size as measured in KiloBytes that counts. It looks like the only picture in this thread to be stored using the 'attach file' function is in post #14 by TamaLee. That picture is 25.8 KB. The other pictures (including mine) are stored elsewhere on the web and are not subject to any file size limitations of the attach feature. Note that typical digital pictures as downloaded from a camera are 500-800+ KB, which is probably way too big. There are various ways of making the file size smaller while maintaining acceptable quality.

So, what is the file size of the picture? You can determine this by locating the file on your hard drive, right-clicking it with the mouse, and selecting 'properties'. An information box will appear, and among other tidbits, give you the filesize in 'KB'.

chesterh

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am so glad someone started this thread. I was beginning to wonder if my formal dress was too formal. Now I think I'll be ok. I'll be wearing a floor length A-Line gown in a burgundy silky fabric. I'd add a photo, but apparently I am little technologically challenged today.

Katharin