Carnival Fascination Freedom dining

glittergal1

I've sailed Carnival many times and I've never heard of "freedom" dining. Could you mean "your time" or "anytime" dining?

If so, it means you go to dinner when it's convenient. Much like at a restaurant, if tables are available, they will seat you right away. If not, you're given a pager which will alert you when a table is available.

Have always had Your Time Dining. My confirmation papers read Dining Confirmed: Your Time

5:45-9:30. On the Fascination our S&S card had our dining room and it read Your Time, table 777 under Table #. 777 is the code for Your Time Dining. Never heard of Freedom Dining.

On many Carnival ships, the dining rooms are named after other Carnival ships. So perhaps freedom dining is referring to the name of the dining room you will be using. I did a quick Google search to try and find the names of the 2 dining rooms on the Fascination but was unsuccessful.

On many Carnival ships, the dining rooms are named after other Carnival ships. So perhaps freedom dining is referring to the name of the dining room you will be using. I did a quick Google search to try and find the names of the 2 dining rooms on the Fascination but was unsuccessful.

I believe the dining rooms are Sensation and Imagination. I go back on her in a couple weeks. YTD has always been in the Sensation dining room when I have been on this ship. I have only heard of "freedom dining" on P&O. Bizarre. My documents for my sailing say Your time dining.

I believe the dining rooms are Sensation and Imagination. I go back on her in a couple weeks. YTD has always been in the Sensation dining room when I have been on this ship. I have only heard of "freedom dining" on P&O. Bizarre. My documents for my sailing say Your time dining.

It looks like the dining rooms are the Sensation (front) and the Celebration (rear) so you are correct about there being no Freedom dining room. After 92 Carnival cruises, I am also totally unfamiliar with Freedom dining.