Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

I am enjoying reading your review Mike. We just did the Canada/New England cruise on the Glory and people were asking us why we were going to our own Country. We had never been to Saint John or Halifax and the price and timing were perfect for us. Loved Saint John. Amazing to see the Reversing Falls both at high and low tide....really neat. I liked seeing the Irving Pulp Mill. They were a customer of ours at the place I just retired from in Ontario selling Hydrogen Peroxide to them. I have heard the Irving name for years! Looking forward to reading the rest of your review!

Hi Mike,

Ms. Fun Bunch here (Michel). I met you and your family on the Breeze checking in and for our CC Roll Call Meet & Greet. My Fun Group & I had a great time on the Breeze and I am looking forward to reading your review. Oh, by the way your pictures of the Liberty are fantastic (I forgot how beautiful it was).

Michel

Hi mike! Loving your review so far. Wanting to go on the liberty for sometime now. Wish I had met you on the June glory cruise, you guys seem so fun!! Ironically my next cruise is the 5 day victory cruise the one you couldn't do lol. But it was nice to see the victory shot out!

This will be my second time on the victory. It's a nice ship, so hopefully one day you will get to go on it. I'm joining on my parents on the second leg of their first b2b to make my dad platinum. I went with my mom in feb on the glory on the same itinerary as you did on the liberty. But we missed Belize :( . We used victor Bodden in isla roatan and loved that tour! I can't wait to hear what you think. But that put my mom ahead of my dad, so now I get another cruise out of the deal!

My countdown continues...looking forward to more pics!

Thank you so much for your amazing reviews! I have read some of your previous reviews and loved them.

I am VERY excited to read your review of the Liberty as we leave TOMORROW for Ft. Lauderdale and are staying at the same hotel Doubletree Gallery One. ( It looks like it is a great hotel in a nice area)

We get on the Liberty on Saturday and we are scheduled to do many of the same excursions your family did.. I am subscribing and hoping to read about your time in Cozumel, Belize and Roatan specifically and hopefully before Saturday! :)

Thank you again!

I am glad to see that you are writing another review. I have read your past ones, and I have always enjoyed them.

I know from some of your past reviews, that when your family flies in/out of Boston, you frequent the Cheesecake Factory in my hometown. We like that place as well.

Thank you, the Cheesecake Factory we frequent the most is the one in Burlington. Love it. Mike

The Liberty was my last cruise and we did the same itinerary, and I leave on the Breeze on the 12th. But we did your Breeze itinerary on the Miracle. I was also on the Glory just after you last year. Your reviews are AMAZING. I hope you make it to the Breeze before I leave for my Imagination precruise cruise on the 7th.

Thank you, enjoy your cruise. :)

So excited to see another review from you. Can't wait to read all of it! The Breeze will be in New Orleans this time next year and we are thinking of driving over and trying her out.

Thank you Jenny. I thought it was Carnival Dream that was going to New Orleans next year?

Oh,my, I just found this and you have solved my question of: WHERE THE HECK HAVE MIKE AND TRACEY AND ARIELLE AND MITCHELL BEEN and WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG TO GO ON ANOTHER CRUISE! :eek::D Phew...so glad you are back and thank you for sharing another adventure with us. It is so nice to see families who spend time together as yours does. Looking forward to more! ;)

Thank you, it wasn't that long ago (last October) since my last review. Wish we could cruise more. :D

Hi Mike

Seems like a while since our Pride cruise

Great to see another cruise review from you. Looking over your (as usual) great pictures,

I really prefer the decor of the Glory over the Liberty. Glory seems classic and understated compared to Liberty.

Although we had a great Glory cruise this summer, there was a lot of fog .

(Who would have guessed - fog in the Maritimes ;).)

The other issue was that there were 3700 passengers on our cruise, approx. 123% of capacity.

For the most part it was fine, but My Time Dining and the comedy shows were very crowded.

How many were on your 2 cruises? Very crowded?

all the best

Rich

Hi Richard, hope you and Helene are doing well. I don't know what the official numbers were but it didn't feel crowded. The comedy shows were crowded on Breeze but I believe it's because the lounge is too small for a ship that size. Everyone had to leave the lounge between shows and line up again.

great review !! Looking forward to the next part about the breeze :-) we are going on the breeze at the end of the year and loving your review about the liberty and looking forward to the breeze portion :-)

Thank you cat_in_cda. Have a wonderful cruise. Mike

I am enjoying reading your review Mike. We just did the Canada/New England cruise on the Glory and people were asking us why we were going to our own Country. We had never been to Saint John or Halifax and the price and timing were perfect for us. Loved Saint John. Amazing to see the Reversing Falls both at high and low tide....really neat. I liked seeing the Irving Pulp Mill. They were a customer of ours at the place I just retired from in Ontario selling Hydrogen Peroxide to them. I have heard the Irving name for years! Looking forward to reading the rest of your review!

Thank you, glad to hear you enjoyed Saint John. Hope it wasn't too foggy.:)

Hi Mike,

Ms. Fun Bunch here (Michel). I met you and your family on the Breeze checking in and for our CC Roll Call Meet & Greet. My Fun Group & I had a great time on the Breeze and I am looking forward to reading your review. Oh, by the way your pictures of the Liberty are fantastic (I forgot how beautiful it was).

Michel

Hi Michel, it was nice meeting you and part of your family. We had such a good time. We also did the Irie tour in Curacao but we must have been on a different bus. I assume your group had a bus to yourselves. Mike

Hi Mike,

I am loving your review! We were on the Liberty in April of this year. Then we were on the Glory, we got off the day you guys got on! Sorry we missed seeing you! We sail the Breeze in January of 2014.

Julie

Thank you Julie. You are going to love Breeze, I never really had a favorite ship until I sailed on Breeze. :)