Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Hi mike! Loving your review so far. Wanting to go on the liberty for sometime now. Wish I had met you on the June glory cruise, you guys seem so fun!! Ironically my next cruise is the 5 day victory cruise the one you couldn't do lol. But it was nice to see the victory shot out!

This will be my second time on the victory. It's a nice ship, so hopefully one day you will get to go on it. I'm joining on my parents on the second leg of their first b2b to make my dad platinum. I went with my mom in feb on the glory on the same itinerary as you did on the liberty. But we missed Belize :( . We used victor Bodden in isla roatan and loved that tour! I can't wait to hear what you think. But that put my mom ahead of my dad, so now I get another cruise out of the deal!

My countdown continues...looking forward to more pics!

Thanks ILCruzr, yes it's too bad we didn't meet. We love to meet people like us who share a passion for cruising. Mike

Thank you so much for your amazing reviews! I have read some of your previous reviews and loved them.

I am VERY excited to read your review of the Liberty as we leave TOMORROW for Ft. Lauderdale and are staying at the same hotel Doubletree Gallery One. ( It looks like it is a great hotel in a nice area)

We get on the Liberty on Saturday and we are scheduled to do many of the same excursions your family did.. I am subscribing and hoping to read about your time in Cozumel, Belize and Roatan specifically and hopefully before Saturday! :)

Thank you again!

Thank you momtoty2001. Hope you have good weather and a wonderful cruise. :)

Your pictures of the Liberty are awesome. I have never sailed her.

I have to agree the Breeze is my favorite ship, can't wait to see your pictures of her. We are sailing the Dream next. I have heard it has a larger steakhouse than the Breeze, but no Guy burgers. I am going to miss them.

Now that I’ve covered most of the ship it’s time to go back to the review.

After the dreaded muster drill (safety briefing) it was time for sail away. After we left Miami we met up with Arielle and Mitch in their cabin and they told us they had stayed in their room during the drill and nobody checked on them. We could have done the same since all we got was a knock on the door and the words “Safety Briefing”. It looks like they are getting lax on Liberty because on our Breeze cruise, the room steward made sure everyone vacated their room just like on all our previous cruises.

Getting ready to leave

DSC_0309_zps09a1ae33.jpg

DSC_0310_zpsbb0505bc.jpg

DSC_0311_zps832bd3fb.jpg

DSC_0306_zpsa58a3d63.jpg

DSC_0307_zpsbc3914bf.jpg

Hi Michel, it was nice meeting you and part of your family. We had such a good time. We also did the Irie tour in Curacao but we must have been on a different bus. I assume your group had a bus to yourselves. Mike

Even though we had a good time I was really disappointed because they did give us a bus to ourselves. I wanted to be with your family and the others from our roll call. Hope to sail with you all again someday!

Thanks so much for the pictures of the ship. Interesting décor. Having been on Elation (over the top) and Magic (more understated), this one falls somewhere in between. I think I'll fun exploring it. Either way we are leaving from a port that is new to us, going to places we have never been before on a ship we have never sailed. Yep fits in perfectly with our 'fly by the seat of our pants' lifestyle! Can't wait! Am settling in for the rest of your review and looking forward to all of it.

Even though we had a good time I was really disappointed because they did give us a bus to ourselves. I wanted to be with your family and the others from our roll call. Hope to sail with you all again someday!

same here. :)

Thanks so much for the pictures of the ship. Interesting décor. Having been on Elation (over the top) and Magic (more understated), this one falls somewhere in between. I think I'll fun exploring it. Either way we are leaving from a port that is new to us, going to places we have never been before on a ship we have never sailed. Yep fits in perfectly with our 'fly by the seat of our pants' lifestyle! Can't wait! Am settling in for the rest of your review and looking forward to all of it.

Thanks and have a great cruise. Mike