Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

Enjoying your review :)...reminiscing through your review of my Liberty Cruise from last Feb and anxiously awaiting the review for the Breeze which we have scheduled for next April.

Thanks, glad you like it.:)

Been there three times, twice did the AI once did not. I miss my Tamerin (sp?) margaritas. Would you believe the price for the AI has not increased in 5 years. (is the AI still $25 for children under 16?)

Your first pictures had me worried, I did not see the water toys at first and thought they didn't have them anymore. FYI - my 9 year old conquered the Ice burg.

13-17 years $40

4-12 years $30

under 4 years free

MickeyA53 - Your right sorry I did mean Breeze not Dream. Have done the Dream and we weren't fans of it. WOW Mr. Sanchos has changed since we were there last, they didn't have a pool and the water toys were old and slimy. We paid to use them but I didn't have the upper body strength to pull myself up so it was a waste for me but my husband did play on them. I also noticed they seem to have a lot more water toys there now. We are heading to Cozumel in January but gonna try out the Beach Club. Really looking forward to your Breeze review. Oh and your pictures are beautiful, were you using a water camera for the pictures on the water toys?

Yes I was using my Nikon water camera.

Coast guard having a chat with the wave runners.

DSC_0330_zpsda250aed.jpg

DSC_0331_zpsf5049853.jpg

DSC_0332_zpsfa6f9ce9.jpg

DSC_0333_zps28549b8b.jpg

DSC_0334_zpsecff9e42.jpg

DSC_0335_zps6dc56930.jpg

There was a party boat that, for some reason, seemed not to want to get out of the way on our recent Breeze cruise. The captain was heading towards to basin to make the turn and this boat just stayed in the way. The captain had to blow the horn a couple of time and they would only move a short distance. The coast guard eventually had to have a chat with them too. I don't understand why anyone would want to be in the way of a huge ship like that. Anyway, enjoyng your review.

Your review is excellent!!...I am hoping you will get to the Breeze review before we leave on the 18th. We are sailing the Breeze on Oct. 20th. Last minute getaway. Were the inflatables included at Mr. Sanchos as part of what you paid?

Some great action shots Mike, think I'll put that place on my list for next time out that way.

Thanks oakleys. If we return to Cozumel we will definitely return to Mr. Sanchos. $50 per person is cheaper than most other all-inclusive places and I also like the fact that you can order from the menu instead of a buffet. Mike

Enjoying your review very much . Great as always. Beautiful pictures.

What is it with young girls and hats , My DD 21 has to get a like everywhere she goes . Of course it only gets worn that day or that trip and then she needs another one the next trip.

Meanwhile she has hats all over her room . :)

Daughters!!!!!!!!! I YI YI YI YI *LOL*

Today’s excursion was booked through Carnival about eight months ago. This was the excursion that Tracy insisted upon and was looking forward to the most. Unfortunately Mitchel declined to participate. It’s pricy at $169.99 per person but worth it since none of us had ever tried zip lining, repelling or cave tubing with the exception of Arielle having done zip lining in Canada. The excursion also included a delicious Belizean lunch.

I started off the morning with my usual stroll around the ship. I love it when it’s deserted, I wish Tracy felt the same but alas she likes to sleep in and it’s her vacation after all.

DSC_0580_zps546816c6.jpg

DSC_0585_zpsfbb7653e.jpg

DSC_0586_zps83cb4083.jpg

DSC_0588_zps5e3716fc.jpg

DSC_0589_zps7ea4b931.jpg

The three of us went for breakfast.

DSC_0602_zps3687a993.jpg

Then it was time to meet in the Venetian Lounge to catch your designated tender. Belize is a tender port which means the ships does not dock at a pier. You’re brought to the pier by high speed boats.

DSCN0347_zps779fda80.jpg

DSCN0349_zpsc415e2b3.jpg

DSCN0353_zpsaee51c52.jpg

DSCN0351_zps14a8b021.jpg

There was a party boat that, for some reason, seemed not to want to get out of the way on our recent Breeze cruise. The captain was heading towards to basin to make the turn and this boat just stayed in the way. The captain had to blow the horn a couple of time and they would only move a short distance. The coast guard eventually had to have a chat with them too. I don't understand why anyone would want to be in the way of a huge ship like that. Anyway, enjoyng your review.

Thank you. Some people have the attitude that they were there first. :eek: :confused: