Mike & Tracy’s continuing adventures: B2B on Carnival Liberty & Carnival Breeze

MikeyA53

We met with Tex and off we went in his small SUV. We told him we were interested in visiting scenic areas, a beach, do a bit of shopping and any points of interest he thought we may like. The first place we went was to a scenic area with small souvenirs shops.

DSC_0711_zps626d4631.jpg

DSC_0712_zps63a681b9.jpg

DSC_0713_zpsb2f0b5d7.jpg

DSC_0715_zps8f998339.jpg

DSC_0716_zps960ad951.jpg

Great Review. I was on the Liberty for Thanksgiving last year and did this same itinerary. I enjoy reliving it through you.

I had Tex too as my guide in Roatan. He was great. Unfortunately the weather didn't cooperate with us and we had to cut our day short but he tried his best to give us a great tour anyway.

I would definately book him again if I ever get back to Roatan.

Enjoying your review and pictures. We will be doing the same itinerary on the Glory next year. Mr. Sanchos looks like a place we need to check out.

Thank you. We've been on Glory twice, love the ship even more now with the new 2.0 upgrades. Mike

Awesome review so far! I read your Pride review before going on my very first cruise on the Pride in 2011. Now I'm totally addicted! DH and I went on our honeymoon cruise on the Freedom in 2012. This year we went on the Liberty in April and the Glory in July. The Liberty is our favorite ship so far. Before going on our Glory cruise, I got a lot of great information from your Glory review (we took the four day to Saint John). This was the first cruise for my stepson and stepdaughter and I showed them photos from your Glory review so they'd know what to expect! Can't wait to see the Breeze part of the review. :)

Thank you so much, glad my reviews have been helpful. :)

As usual a great review Mike. I'm enjoying it very much. I am looking forward to the rest of it. Your pictures are fabulous. I feel like I've watched your kids grow up through all of your reviews.

Thank you, happy to hear you have been following our adventures. Doing the reviews is the best way to relive them. :)

We did the Carnival excursion to Tabyana Beach in Roatan. Tabyana Beach has the best snorkeling anywhere in the Caribbean, with Rum Point in Grand Cayman a close second. We've done the Southern Caribbean and Tabyana and Rum Point were so much better for snorkeling. I'd love to do this itinerary again!

I love your reviews! So much interesting information. I find myself simultaneously reading your review and looking at the Carnival website to find another cruise to book. Our next cruise is only a 2 night and we don't have anything booked after that. I need to change that! Thanks again for a great read!

Our next stop was at the Victor Bodden office to pay our excursion fee which was $30 X 3 = $90. They have a zip lining course. The cost is $45 per person. It looked small scale compare to Jaguar Paw in Belize.

DSC_0758_zpsb57f8c54.jpg

DSC_0759_zps5c7ac3f3.jpg

DSC_0760_zpsacd4ab4f.jpg

DSC_0801_zps637dd985.jpg

DSC_0802_zps33762605.jpg